All I want for Christmas is a respectable Director
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

All I want for Christmas is a respectable Director

All I want for Christmas is a respectable Director. One that does not shed phony tears at police officer funerals. One that does not throw officers under the bus when giving interviews to the media. One who has not sold his soul to the Mayor, or who breaks dance like a teenager in heat, or who covers up overtime theft at POAT or attends phony Emmaus meetings or chases every rookie female in this department. Yes Santa, all I want is a respectable Director.

Unregistered
    How awful it must be for you to spend your time crap talking this director on these blogs and still, nothing happens. Every day you wake up and realize that you don’t matter and he still is Director and will retire with a lot more accomplished than mere hateful posts on a entertaining blog. I hope Santa brings you a little positivity.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How awful it must be for you to spend your time crap talking this director on these blogs and still, nothing happens. Every day you wake up and realize that you don’t matter and he still is Director and will retire with a lot more accomplished than mere hateful posts on a entertaining blog. I hope Santa brings you a little positivity.
    Everything listed on that original post is true. Now answer this, how awful must it be to wake up every morning and be part of the corruption brought on to our department by a criminal mayor and his designee MDPD director? What benefit have you derived from your obvious relationship to come out here every day and defend the indefendable? Take your complaint to the hundreds in this department who have been offended by your hero’s juvenile and irresponsible behavior. Hope Santa brings you an antidote for masochism and a shot of testasterone which you are obviously lacking.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “Retire wirh a lot more accomplished”?. Used to be “accomplishments” meant catching burglars, bringing down criminal enterprises and solving homicide cases. This director has not done any of those things so there goes your theory. He could get an award for best dancer and for selling us all out to a dirty politician. Heck of an accomplishment I’ll tell you that.

Unregistered
    I have saved all those dancing videos, the broken English press conferences, the hissy fit statements, etc. It will make great material for the day JP retires and tries to run for office. I’m sure his political opponents will splash it on local stations to derail his campaign.

Unregistered
    Guys lets not forget he's part of the MDC hall of fame. Have respect.

Unregistered
    From Burdines department store investigator to director in a flash. Wonder what he is getting his sugar daddy mayor for X-Mas. Only in Miami.

Unregistered
    Well hold onto your hats boys and girls. Be prepared for this POS to try to make Officer Brown’s funeral all about himself. Everybody get your tissues ready for those fake crocodile tears while the family is forced to listen. There will be a plenty of drama with The little queen knowing that cameras are standing by.

Unregistered
    J was not a fan of the director or mayor, it is awful both of them are there to speak on his behalf.

Unregistered
    Then they the big wigs thank each other for showing up. F*** them all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast