Three and a Half Year Anniversary!

Unregistered

Three and a Half Year Anniversary!

It was three and a half years ago today that Sgt Menocal allegedly tried to rape a juvenile while in uniform in the course of his official duties. It was obvious that the fix was in from the beginning. Our corrupt chief, instead of extending compassion to the alleged victim, immediately declared that Menocal would be back on duty if the facts were not substantiated.

Well, instead of exonerating Menocal, the chief milked the investigation past 180 days which is the statute of limitations for cops in Florida. And we're supposed to believe the large sums of money the Menocals obtain through their cocaine protection racket had no influence on Velazquez? Yeah, right. And I suppose the hundreds of thousands of dollars Velazquez extorted from the strip clubs and the Sosa family were all turned over to the Catholic Charities orphan fund!

Since this was all supposed to be swept under the rug and forgotten I thought I'd post a friendly reminder that it won't be.

Unregistered
    Raaaaaajjaaaaaaaaa Yuuuuccaaaaaaaaaa!!

Unregistered

Renoval

If you have proof that Menocal in fact attempted to do what you allege, then go to the personnel board with a court reporter and have him fired.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have proof that Menocal in fact attempted to do what you allege, then go to the personnel board with a court reporter and have him fired.
    One of the IA guys told me for sure Menocal was guilty but Sergio caused a lot of interference with the investigation

Unregistered
    Had any one of us done what Sgt Dumbazz did we would have ended up behind bars. But thanks to a corrupt chief Menocal didn't even have to answer for his alleged crime. It was just made to disappear.
    Here it is 3 1/2 years later and the crime is still officially under investigation even though it happened in our own house.

Evidently child rape is condoned at HPD.