Gps

Thread: Gps

Unregistered

Gps

Hey Jr. I got 2 words for you,eres un Mierda y un Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnnn just like your father. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Karmita will visit you 1 day for being such a comepinga,spineless coward. You did 3 months in patrol at the most thanks to your corrupt dad. Your day will come,remember KARMA.

Sleep good my friend,citywide bid half of your district rather go work north than for your sorry culo. Pendejooo

Unregistered
    Un Mariconsito como el papá. I’ll ***** slap you and your dad. Two pieces of shits.

Unregistered
    Well I guess the LTs and the Sgt’s are not doing their job that aMajor has to write people up??? I guess he’s mad that the promoted el gordo over him. Not patrol’s fault buddy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well I guess the LTs and the Sgt’s are not doing their job that aMajor has to write people up??? I guess he’s mad that the promoted el gordo over him. Not patrol’s fault buddy.
    I can tell you a little about the puss y boy. I do nothing in patrol. Daddy quickly got him transferred to cid and then got him the sgt exam answers.

Yes the Fop were involved in reviewing promotionals exams.

After that his father screwed us over to get ***** boy promoted a few more times.

If you only knew what that man did.

Unregistered
    Has anyone heard if this has ended in the southend of our beautiful city, rumor had it that today several officers were being monitored in the northland by their GPS?

Can anyone confirm or deny this allegation wouldn't want this epidemic to catch us by surprise..

Unregistered
    What's so wrong about been watched? It's called technology. You come here to work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's so wrong about been watched? It's called technology. You come here to work.
    Remember jr you got promoted only because your dad sold us out on a contract.

You know that why screw us twice