Merry Christmas & happy holidays from the cartoonist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Merry Christmas & happy holidays from the cartoonist

Unregistered
    The best ever especially the snitching red man
    Trudel

Unregistered
    To the cartoonist....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Thank you for boosting moral, God knows we can use it. Keep up the great work!!! One day maybe we can hold our heads high again.

Unregistered
    Merry Christmas Catoonist!!!!
    THANK YOU

Unregistered
    Clearly running out of materials. This one is repetitive of past jokes and Melissa doesn't even work for BSO any longer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clearly running out of materials. This one is repetitive of past jokes and Melissa doesn't even work for BSO any longer.
    Ok, I'll give you the one that Melissa no longer works here. But he will never run out of material while this administration is in charge. Also, I'm a colonel will never get old. That $h!t is hilarious!

Unregistered
    Ok, I'll give you the one that Melissa no longer works here. But he will never run out of material while this administration is in charge. Also, I'm a colonel will never get old. That $h!t is hilarious!
    Who cares that she no longer works here? Her whole situation (from being hired, her placement/position & what she got away with) is just another glaring example of what goes on here and should not be forgotten.

Unregistered
    If you can do better put your money where your mouth is asswipe.

Unregistered
    The Red man is sexy hot. Like a hot tomale!!!!! Yumm yumm

Unregistered
    Love the red man!!! He is sexy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast