+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, the now retired #2 wasn't there to investigate the traffic crash. Dumb arse, the SRSO and MPD are 2 different agencies. #2 was with SRSO and not MPD. Duuuuuuh duuuuuuuuuurrrrrr ummmmmm duuuuhhhhhhhhhh.
    You dont think its understood the difference between SRSO and MPD? A complaint was made to the #1 of the SRSO on #2 that went unanswered. #1 Referred to an IA conducted by MPD but $2 vant be investigated by a MPD investigation. Did MPD read #2 his Garriety before questioning.No therefore he was not under investigation.

Unregistered
    You dont think its understood the difference between SRSO and MPD? A complaint was made to the #1 of the SRSO on #2 that went unanswered. #1 Referred to an IA conducted by MPD but $2 vant be investigated by a MPD investigation. Did MPD read #2 his Garriety before questioning.No therefore he was not under investigation.
    Annnnnnnd you're still an idiot! MPD wasn't investigating #2, BUT if their investigation yielded results of improper behavior of Spencer, then they would have let Johnson no. Did that happen? No. Why? No evidence of misconduct from #2. I hope whatever brain damage you have isn't permanent. Next knucklehead please!

Unregistered
    Annnnnnnd you're still an idiot! MPD wasn't investigating #2, BUT if their investigation yielded results of improper behavior of Spencer, then they would have let Johnson no. Did that happen? No. Why? No evidence of misconduct from #2. I hope whatever brain damage you have isn't permanent. Next knucklehead please!
    Fact is there will never be evidence if you aint looking for it. Pretty easy to look the other way. What is it called Professional courtesies.

Unregistered
    Let me give you a little education. I read the traffic crash report. On Saturday, January 14, 2017, at approximately 1935 hours, Ms Roe was driving a 2011 Van and violated Jones's rights of way. Mr Jones, along with his wife, were east bound on Highway 90 on a black 1999 Chevy truck. POW!! The crash report and Florida Uniform Traffic Citation issued to Ms. Roe was dated Sunday, January 15, 2017. There was no significant gap between the date of the crash and the completion of the report. It is not uncommon ro complete the report the next day.

The lawsuit was filed by Dixe Dan Powell, Esquire, on May 21, 2018, and lists Ms Roe and Earl Hopkins as the defendants.

Jones, I got all of this off of the clerk's website. Your repeated statements that Roe was never identified is a lie. Your attempts to mislead this audience is the reason why no one will take you seriously. I hope Ms. Roe's attorney monitors this website, and blows your credibility out of the water.

Unregistered
    Fact is there will never be evidence if you aint looking for it. Pretty easy to look the other way. What is it called Professional courtesies.
    They found evidence, just not the evidence you had hoped for. That is because everything you have complained about, which is a lot because all you do is complain, has been unfounded or unsubstantiated. Your credibility, or lack thereof, doesn't help your case at all. I would suggest doing something more commensurate with your abilities: selling used cars at the junkyard in Crestview. Trying to self litigate just ain't your thing. Isn't that why you are paying Dixie Dan?

Unregistered
    Wow, another Randy Jones thread. I can definitely see the correlation between The Jones and The Stupids.

Unregistered
    This whole thread was started because Jeff Perkins got arrested and Randy Jones didn't get the same attention. Wow he's special.

Unregistered
    This whole thread was started because Jeff Perkins got arrested and Randy Jones didn't get the same attention. Wow he's special.
    No this whole thread was started by someone starting shit, probably you

Unregistered
    No this whole thread was started by someone starting shit, probably you
    How would you know, unless you were Randy Jones....hmmmm?? "I know that Jones guy it wut'n him I'll tell ya wut."

Unregistered
    How would you know, unless you were Randy Jones....hmmmm?? "I know that Jones guy it wut'n him I'll tell ya wut."
    Because Im not a SRSO sheep

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast