+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 102
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I dont understand why here you have a bad fdle gets involved Jones didn't have that luxury when he filed his complaint. Fdle agents should have handled Wilson Agiuar with Spencer where Spencer is a "high level police officer." The good old boy system at it finest. Imagine that!

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Randy thinks he's king turd on shit mountain.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Randy thinks he's king turd on shit mountain.
    Why do you call the cop out by initials, falls in the TOS but call RJ by name which is a violation but left untouched.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you call the cop out by initials, falls in the TOS but call RJ by name which is a violation but left untouched.
    You don't seem to have an issue calling out "Agiuar" (it's Aguiar, dumbass), Wilson, Tindell, Spencer, Johnson, Cline...you are soooooo butthurt. Oh, who is RJ, I see "Randy" being posted. You must be Randy. You must be "RJ." YOU!!!! Must be butthurt!

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you call the cop out by initials, falls in the TOS but call RJ by name which is a violation but left untouched.
    If you don't start shit, there won't be shit. STFU basturd.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    RJ what happened to your brain cells? Delayed reaction coupled with speed is why you hit Roe so hard that you rolled her over. Maybe you even sped up to make sure you hit her. A FELONY mind you. The wreck was YOUR fault. If you weren't going 60 in a 45, your wreck wouldn't have been as bad. But you were driving too fast, texting, letting your wife polish your knob, either way your head was up your big ass!! Idiot driver!!!

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    RJ what happened to your brain cells? Delayed reaction coupled with speed is why you hit Roe so hard that you rolled her over. Maybe you even sped up to make sure you hit her. A FELONY mind you. The wreck was YOUR fault. If you weren't going 60 in a 45, your wreck wouldn't have been as bad. But you were driving too fast, texting, letting your wife polish your knob, either way your head was up your big ass!! Idiot driver!!!
    If thats the facts how come #2 didnt make sure of those facts? You got evidence of that put your money where your mouth is besides on someones ****. Just another incompetent POS trying to justify incompetence by blaming the victim. Pretty sure who you are and you want to talk about someones wife.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If thats the facts how come #2 didnt make sure of those facts? You got evidence of that put your money where your mouth is besides on someones ****. Just another incompetent POS trying to justify incompetence by blaming the victim. Pretty sure who you are and you want to talk about someones wife.
    You accused Roe of DUI with NO evidence. You accused MPD and SRSO of a coverup with no evidence. You make accusations ALL THE TIME with no evidence. When the shoe is on the other foot, thats when the shit hits the fan. You started this thread, like all of the others, because your "complaint" didn't get the attention and fanfare that Jeff Perkins got. Now you are even more butthurt. What makes it worse is that you are a dumbass with a case of buthurt. Your extreme level of ignorance is at a different realm than anyone on this website has ever observed.

    Such a sad man. Booooohooooo. Get over it dude and move on. Life stinks. Boooohooo.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If thats the facts how come #2 didnt make sure of those facts? You got evidence of that put your money where your mouth is besides on someones ****. Just another incompetent POS trying to justify incompetence by blaming the victim. Pretty sure who you are and you want to talk about someones wife.
    Oh, the now retired #2 wasn't there to investigate the traffic crash. Dumb arse, the SRSO and MPD are 2 different agencies. #2 was with SRSO and not MPD. Duuuuuuh duuuuuuuuuurrrrrr ummmmmm duuuuhhhhhhhhhh.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You accused Roe of DUI with NO evidence. You accused MPD and SRSO of a coverup with no evidence. You make accusations ALL THE TIME with no evidence. When the shoe is on the other foot, thats when the shit hits the fan. You started this thread, like all of the others, because your "complaint" didn't get the attention and fanfare that Jeff Perkins got. Now you are even more butthurt. What makes it worse is that you are a dumbass with a case of buthurt. Your extreme level of ignorance is at a different realm than anyone on this website has ever observed.

    Such a sad man. Booooohooooo. Get over it dude and move on. Life stinks. Boooohooo.
    Why was there ever a problem if there wasnt a problem. And again you blame every ill comment on this site to one person and you talk of ignorance. Oh there is evidence of wrong doing just Departments unwilling to investigate that evidence. See thats the difference RJ gave evidence you just run your mouth like you know what youre doing (up and down).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •