PBA heads never work
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA heads never work

For the fourth time in a couple weeks I tried reaching any head at the PBA (President or Vice President) and I’m always told the same. They are not in. WTF?
    I was venting to a co-worker who told me to just look at their social media and damn all they do is party. I know this the season but can someone take care of business.
    Anyway I’m
    Also a member of PLEA but I seem to call them every time I can’t reach the PBA, which seems like always these days

Unregistered
    And this is new how? This cast of characters are never around for work. But, play and photo shoots they get down on their knees.

Unregistered
    They are in shonneys all the time. Maybe they will speak,to you there

Unregistered
    Sorriest bunch we’ve ever had. Hat attorney Andy something is a rude POS.

Unregistered
    Maybe if some of them one in particular would stay out of Hialeah strip clubs and focused more on being in the office and committing to the job that they stole (not voted in BTW) and on his family including Wife we would believe in PBA more. A certain person who hangs with drug dealers, low class cop hating rapper and who recently was sent out with sone ole simple chick (too average to be stripper) in the VIP while his wife was probably picking up kids or working... LOL the guy never got my vote and like the rest is never at work because he’s too busy trying to be young. When a man can’t run his own family, how the hell could he run an organization. When he was stabbing Paul and John R in the back, Going to lunch and talking shit about nearly everyone in headquarters. He was never at work then why would he be at work now. The jokes on you guys for believing the hype

Unregistered

Definable Scumbag

Don’t believe the Hype!! Lt is a True Dirtbag Professionally & Personally!! He is a Worthless Perosn who stands for only himself. His wife makes him look good. He never at work and doesn’t care. Just like the others at PBA.

Unregistered
    This isn’t just mud slinging it’s Fact. These people are NEVER in the office. All they do is run personal errands or pickup family & Freaks. GOD for us they return a phone call. Plea is in another level. Very professional & gets the job done. Btw the other stuff about one of the head guys.....FACTS also.

Unregistered
    They work hard at staying FAT eating all that BBQ on NW 87 ave. Look at what a slob Stahl is. He had stomach surgery and has been packing on the pounds since he became president. Has no idea how to dress. An embarrassment so-called representing us.

Unregistered
    No they are too Busy with their 33 & having Lunch.

Unregistered
    How hard is it to pick up the phone and call a local news investigative reporter? They love to hunt and report on corrupt government officials.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast