Excessive force DIRECTOR
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Excessive force DIRECTOR

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.loc...mi-dade-police

You got a little too gung ho there director. Aren’t you supposed to be giving toys to kids in the community instead of rough housing a man to the ground that isn’t even resisting your presence?

I really hope that the director gets subpoena to court to explain why he redirected the man to the ground who turned out to be the victim.

And it’s nice to see the media make it look like a cool story that the director “was able to grab one guy with one hand.” If this was any ordinary patrol officer attempting to fight an ACTUAL COMBATIVE SUBJECT the media would’ve immediately victimized the subject and demonized the officer. I really hate how two faced this system is.

Fyi you’re not tough or cool director and again, the man WASN’T even resisting your efforts and you still pushed his head towards the ground.

Unregistered

Doesn’t look good chief

Very politically incorrect and contradicts with how you expect your officers to behave with the public

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.loc...mi-dade-police

You got a little too gung ho there director. Aren’t you supposed to be giving toys to kids in the community instead of rough housing a man to the ground that isn’t even resisting your presence?

I really hope that the director gets subpoena to court to explain why he redirected the man to the ground who turned out to be the victim.

And it’s nice to see the media make it look like a cool story that the director “was able to grab one guy with one hand.” If this was any ordinary patrol officer attempting to fight an ACTUAL COMBATIVE SUBJECT the media would’ve immediately victimized the subject and demonized the officer. I really hate how two faced this system is.

Fyi you’re not tough or cool director and again, the man WASN’T even resisting your efforts and you still pushed his head towards the ground.
    Why does he run like a girl , media pushed video out

Unregistered
    https://www.local10.com/news/florida...mi-dade-police

Improper force to victims neck head he should be ROD

Unregistered
    Excessive force? Come on bro that’s a stretch. I’m not a Fan of him either but he did nothing wrong here

Unregistered
    Excessive force? Come on bro that’s a stretch. I’m not a Fan of him either but he did nothing wrong here
    Exactly what he does to us

Unregistered

Stfu JP

You ****ed up quit covering up for your self. Start finding a lawyer

Unregistered
    Wtf? Our Director ran first into a fight! That could have gone in any direction and all you do is talk smack about him? SMFH, you people are embarrassing. At least give him credit when credit is due. Maye you should all go work with BSO and get the Director you deserve.

Unregistered

Wtf? “Our” director”?

Wtf? Our Director ran first into a fight! That could have gone in any direction and all you do is talk smack about him? SMFH, you people are embarrassing. At least give him credit when credit is due. Maye you should all go work with BSO and get the Director you deserve.
    You people? First off I don’t work for him. Second yes I am part of the people that he works for and expect customer service treatment.

Again, very petty for the director to get on leoaffairs to cover for himself.

Unregistered
    As much as I dislike him, I doubt the director wrote that since he's on live TV and a funeral.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast