Hendry SO where the deputies have been arrested more then they make - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Junebug.....I haven't been fired yet....I work right here with you....Although I do have alot ot friends that work at fmpd
    ..tell me who your friends are and Ill tell you what you are.. great.

Unregistered
    No the SGT that I am referring to never worked at Hendry County. This particular SGT was also fired from FMPD for lying and untruthfulness.

I was simply implying that an IA does not mean anything
    Really? Then why didn't these super cops go apply at LCSO, stay in the county, way better pay if "IA doesnt mean anything"...ok sure.. I propose Hendry change its name to Brady. Wtf does 101 think when he takes on hires like this? I mean we all know 101 is a figurehead in some decisions but seriously..

Unregistered
    Really? Then why didn't these super cops go apply at LCSO, stay in the county, way better pay if "IA doesnt mean anything"...ok sure.. I propose Hendry change its name to Brady. Wtf does 101 think when he takes on hires like this? I mean we all know 101 is a figurehead in some decisions but seriously..

What does an IA mean??? Obviously it doesn't mean anything. He was hired here, right? End of case.

Seems like you are jealous that he was hired. Or it could be the fact that alot ot you whiners cant get hired anyplace else.
    So I ask again, what does an IA really mean

Unregistered
    What does an IA mean??? Obviously it doesn't mean anything. He was hired here, right? End of case.

Seems like you are jealous that he was hired. Or it could be the fact that alot ot you whiners cant get hired anyplace else.

IA means nothing. Don't put thought into it or you lose brain cells. It's all bullsh*t.

Unregistered

You said it, he was hired here, thats what it means. Scares me to think 3/4 of the department is bona-fide unhireable anywhere - easily 1/4 of the department would be decertified by now if they were anywhere else. Driving home from work, wondering if the deputy driving in my neighborhood is honestly qualified to wear the star and duty belt. The unhireables wouldnt even make it past HR screening for a non certified civilian position elsewhere..

Unregistered
    You said it, he was hired here, thats what it means. Scares me to think 3/4 of the department is bona-fide unhireable anywhere - easily 1/4 of the department would be decertified by now if they were anywhere else. Driving home from work, wondering if the deputy driving in my neighborhood is honestly qualified to wear the star and duty belt. The unhireables wouldnt even make it past HR screening for a non certified civilian position elsewhere..
    Is it that bad here for for you? You act as though an IA means that you committed some major crime. It could be that you aren't even a LEO because every LEO knows that you can be put in a IA for even the smallest thing. We have lots of good officers here, that could be hired at other places but choose to stay here.
    In my opinion, it depends on what the IA was for.

Unregistered
    Is it that bad here for for you? You act as though an IA means that you committed some major crime. It could be that you aren't even a LEO because every LEO knows that you can be put in a IA for even the smallest thing. We have lots of good officers here, that could be hired at other places but choose to stay here.
    In my opinion, it depends on what the IA was for.
    It is only as bad as the quality of some of the backgrounds and history of these bad eggs. No acting here. What is your definition of a major crime, only 1st degree felonies and "some" 2nd degree ? Anything 3rd degree and below is copacetic?
    There are some good DEPUTIES in Hendry, but those are in the growing minority. I think you are full of it, hired at "other places" but choose to stay here? Ok. Low pay with s... for administrative leadership. Those who stay are under qualified to go elsewhere because of the lack of training opportunities made available to deputies, those who do well here do so not because of ability or talent. Tell me more about what "every LEO knows". Your opinion? What is the opinion of a dumbshit worth, a used tampon, a gently used condom? You couldn't solve a case with a confession never mind, but probably you are someone whose name is tainted..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12