Hendry SO where the deputies have been arrested more then they make
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hendry SO where the deputies have been arrested more then they make

Hiring a disgraced and sounds pretty dirty FMPD "detective" who we learned used to work here and another bad news one who ALSO used to work here too. Dirty. Typical glades region losers, sewage always flows back to its source.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hiring a disgraced and sounds pretty dirty FMPD "detective" who we learned used to work here and another bad news one who ALSO used to work here too. Dirty. Typical glades region losers, sewage always flows back to its source.
    Well my friend I wouldn't put to much stock into FMPD. Look at who was in charge of the IA's over there.

The Sgt was fired due to credibility issues. If this were any other place, all of the cases that this Sgt had been involved in, would have been tossed.

Unregistered
    Well my friend I wouldn't put to much stock into FMPD. Look at who was in charge of the IA's over there.

The Sgt was fired due to credibility issues. If this were any other place, all of the cases that this Sgt had been involved in, would have been tossed.
    Didn't that Sgt once work here? went there and as everyone can see, got FIRED from an agency that is chronically on the verge of a federal takeover. Getting FIRED from a place like that is like getting rejected by a crackwh0re. An old school retiree told me Peaches and this new rehire, old news you can read about it in other posts PLENTY of others know the story. Is "Peachy" into cross-dressing - probably was since back in that day there was a $hit load of really wild $hit going down and the then Sheriff was a religious nut. You can't make these stories up, you just sit there in disbeleif and ask "really"? "really"? and wonder wtf am I doing here. Then again this place on your record marks you bad by association. Funny you point to FMPD and their IA's - look at who runs and does them here.

Unregistered
    Didn't that Sgt once work here? went there and as everyone can see, got FIRED from an agency that is chronically on the verge of a federal takeover. Getting FIRED from a place like that is like getting rejected by a crackwh0re. An old school retiree told me Peaches and this new rehire, old news you can read about it in other posts PLENTY of others know the story. Is "Peachy" into cross-dressing - probably was since back in that day there was a $hit load of really wild $hit going down and the then Sheriff was a religious nut. You can't make these stories up, you just sit there in disbeleif and ask "really"? "really"? and wonder wtf am I doing here. Then again this place on your record marks you bad by association. Funny you point to FMPD and their IA's - look at who runs and does them here.
    They can try to justify an IA by who conducts them etc all they want.

End of the day it is still an IA on FDLE officer records. Another agency and staff couldn't give 2 shits as to the basis or who initiated them. Black marks period.

Unless you are Hendry where they filter and rationalize IAs because they too were subject to them prior to their grandiose appointments.

In the real world other than Hendry where it is encouraged, you are screwed.

Unregistered
    No the SGT that I am referring to never worked at Hendry County. This particular SGT was also fired from FMPD for lying and untruthfulness.

I was simply implying that an IA does not mean anything

Unregistered
    No the SGT that I am referring to never worked at Hendry County. This particular SGT was also fired from FMPD for lying and untruthfulness.

I was simply implying that an IA does not mean anything
    True IA is 98% BS. I thought the new hire who the Sheriff stuck in the courthouse is the FMPD disgrace. You mean there's more than one? Let's make it simple, call one "Deputy Shame" and the other "Deputy Disgrace" You choose which one gets which title.

Unregistered
    They can try to justify an IA by who conducts them etc all they want.

End of the day it is still an IA on FDLE officer records. Another agency and staff couldn't give 2 shits as to the basis or who initiated them. Black marks period.

Unless you are Hendry where they filter and rationalize IAs because they too were subject to them prior to their grandiose appointments.

In the real world other than Hendry where it is encouraged, you are screwed.
    You must be new to the game...An IA is NOT a black mark. There are many officers that have been and will continue to be hired by other agencies even though that have been the subject of an IA. Depends on what the IA was for.

An IA for cussing doesn't carry any weight as far as leaving a black mark on an officers record, compared to untruthfulness, etc

Unregistered
    What did he do to get fired? Either way i agree that you have to take any IA from FMPD with a grain of salt
    They put officers In an ia for anything over there

Unregistered
    What did he do to get fired? Either way i agree that you have to take any IA from FMPD with a grain of salt
    They put officers In an ia for anything over there
    Spoken by one of the fire-ees themselves.... which one are you?

Unregistered
    Spoken by one of the fire-ees themselves.... which one are you?

Hey Junebug.....I haven't been fired yet....I work right here with you....Although I do have alot ot friends that work at fmpd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast