Sqd8 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sqd8

Unregistered
    Street - Brueckner - Williams

What a fabulous group of assholes. Not a full set of nuts between the, when it comes to dealing with real criminals. But when they go after a deputy they are all bite. Douche bags.

Unregistered
    Think you have it bad now? Just wait until GH arrives.....then you will have something to complain about.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

What a fabulous group of assholes. Not a full set of nuts between the, when it comes to dealing with real criminals. But when they go after a deputy they are all bite. Douche bags.
    Williams had the chance to make a difference years ago and failed like the ***** he is and always will be. He worked for Street, did nothing but complain about him to others, “Charlie’s such an asshole! He picks on me, won’t approve my MAIT stuff, treats me like shit, I wanna file a EEOC complaint!”

A certain senior guy in the squad took a stand, actually wrote Street up for a level 5 and a few level 3’s. Street Nearly got fired, only didn’t get fired because AID took Street’s side, made the senior guy look like shit. Keith had the chance to tell the truth but because he wanted to be promoted he pussied out.

Well done Keith! You fit in with Street very well! Maybe you both can be shift commanders one day and help **** over the troops like the shitbags you both are.....****in’ cowards.....

Unregistered
    Williams had the chance to make a difference years ago and failed like the ***** he is and always will be. He worked for Street, did nothing but complain about him to others, “Charlie’s such an asshole! He picks on me, won’t approve my MAIT stuff, treats me like shit, I wanna file a EEOC complaint!”

A certain senior guy in the squad took a stand, actually wrote Street up for a level 5 and a few level 3’s. Street Nearly got fired, only didn’t get fired because AID took Street’s side, made the senior guy look like shit. Keith had the chance to tell the truth but because he wanted to be promoted he pussied out.

Well done Keith! You fit in with Street very well! Maybe you both can be shift commanders one day and help **** over the troops like the shitbags you both are.....****in’ cowards.....
    That covers it very well. Two of the biggest POS in the whole agency who will screv over anyone,

Unregistered
    That covers it very well. Two of the biggest POS in the whole agency who will screv over anyone,
    You mean besides pear shaped Bob.

Unregistered
    Think you have it bad now? Just wait until GH arrives.....then you will have something to complain about.
    OMG. Horton - Williams - Street all on one shift. That would be Hell’s Circus. They’ll **** with the wrong deputy one day and lose some teeth. If they all worked for Hughey it would be a magic shit show of death. Where hard work goes to die.

Unregistered

Crazy C

We'll trade you Mark Cross for all three Sgts.

Signed,
    South County Mids

Unregistered
    We'll trade you Mark Cross for all three Sgts.

Signed,
    South County Mids
    Cross used to be a jailer. They were happy when he left for patrol. What does that tell you?!

Unregistered
    Come on tard, its JB aka I love c*ck.
    Well PL is one of those closet peter puffers too so we weren’t sure who you were talking about

Unregistered
    Well PL is one of those closet peter puffers too so we weren’t sure who you were talking about
    Don’t you mean Sgt KW and Cpl MB?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast