Midget sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midget sheriff

Unregistered

Midget sheriff

Who is in charge of transportation of the Podiums and press conferences BS?

We laughed our asses off at the press conference in Lehigh in the middle of the county road with a podium!!!

Does it have a box for the midget to stand on too?

Carmine your press honeymoon is going to end soon... Grease up boy.

Pathetically predictable.... Small man syndrome...

Unregistered
    Midget came out on TV talking about how he won't allow kids getting hurt by drivers not adhering to school bus stop signs ...

Yeah we really believe you, aren't you the same person that ordered your ex girlfriend to ABORT / MURDER your Unborn CHILD ?

Please don't care for our children like you do your own ...

HYPOCRITE !

Unregistered

embarrassed

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Midget came out on TV talking about how he won't allow kids getting hurt by drivers not adhering to school bus stop signs ...

Yeah we really believe you, aren't you the same person that ordered your ex girlfriend to ABORT / MURDER your Unborn CHILD ?

HYPOCRITE !
    When you insult someone based on their physical characteristics they cannot change (such as height), you really show everyone what a fool you are, and hopefully you're not teaching your children to do this. You also compare the asking of a woman to have an abortion, to a child getting hit by a passing car. You are the embarrassment.

Unregistered

HYPOCRITE !
    Abortion isn’t murder and it isn’t our job to decide anyways. Enforcing school bus laws are.

Unregistered
    Leavens is saying on the retiree Facebook page, change is coming! No thanks Leavens, I sat on street corners waving Tim Fisher signs and hearing you how it was a “lock” for him to win. Then when we lost, Tim moved away in less than a week and you kept your cushy position and left us hanging. Now your promising all these promotions to people that don’t work at LCSO anymore, “I’m bringing my team in from all over this county, some retired and some not”. No thanks Leavens , not falling for your crap again. If you truly work for LCSO ask around about Leavens, he is not the right person for LCSO. He’s all about himself!!! GK

Unregistered
    Leavens is saying on the retiree Facebook page, change is coming! No thanks Leavens, I sat on street corners waving Tim Fisher signs and hearing you how it was a “lock” for him to win. Then when we lost, Tim moved away in less than a week and you kept your cushy position and left us hanging. Now your promising all these promotions to people that don’t work at LCSO anymore, “I’m bringing my team in from all over this county, some retired and some not”. No thanks Leavens , not falling for your crap again. If you truly work for LCSO ask around about Leavens, he is not the right person for LCSO. He’s all about himself!!! GK
    I have asked around and haven't found anyone not supporting him. Tim Fisher left because every agency interested in hiring him was told he resigned from LCSO in the middle of an Internal Affairs Investigation. LCSO flat out lied as that did not happen. Leavens was stripped of any responsibility a Captain would have and assigned a civilian job of taking care of the day worker program. He was punished several other times as well. If your gonna make a negative statement on here, at least be honest or do your research. As far as promotions, that's also false. When I spoke to him he wants to cut Command nearly in half. Along with some other programs. No more zones being left empty and running on critical all the time. Just because you got the cushy job of setting up CM podium, don't make up stuff to try and keep it. Soon, you will be assigned a zone to help relieve the stress on the people working hard running call to call. No more having lunch on the tax payers dime soliciting votes.

Unregistered
    I have nothing to do with the top two post. I decided to ask who knew this Leavens, you are way off. Most I talked to at roll call don’t even know of him. My Sergeant said he was a part of an election that back fired on him. He said he has zero business being a Sheriff.

Unregistered
    No thank you!!! I’ll go with the known right now. Promotions have been good and raises have been fair. Keep them coming!

Unregistered
    Abortion isn’t murder and it isn’t our job to decide anyways. Enforcing school bus laws are.
    Abortion is MURDER and if he doesn't give a crap about his own unborn child, and won't protect an innocent fetus, he could careless about mine and ours .... blah ... blah .. blah ...

Unregistered
    When you insult someone based on their physical characteristics they cannot change (such as height), you really show everyone what a fool you are, and hopefully you're not teaching your children to do this. You also compare the asking of a woman to have an abortion, to a child getting hit by a passing car. You are the embarrassment.
    It's ok "Honey" you can get up off your knees now ... clean the excess from the sides of your mouth ... we will put you in line for a Head Promotion out of the Midget's office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast