Pretty sad that Citizens have no police support

Unregistered

Pretty sad that Citizens have no police support

No COPS around on Ocean Drive. A father with his family was forced to fire to protect his loved ones.

Embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No COPS around on Ocean Drive. A father with his family was forced to fire to protect his loved ones.

Embarrassing.
    Oh please. you were not there. the guy filming was instigating the entire incident as he was yelling Worldstar to the 3 that were fighting .. there were officers on the scene almost instantly after the shots and if you were there you would have known this. stop listening to the news and get your facts straight. Both parties were not so innocent as you think they were.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh please. you were not there. the guy filming was instigating the entire incident as he was yelling Worldstar to the 3 that were fighting .. there were officers on the scene almost instantly after the shots and if you were there you would have known this. stop listening to the news and get your facts straight. Both parties were not so innocent as you think they were.
    Thank you for pointing this out! I had all the sympathy in the world for the "victim" until I heard that he has his phone and was recording the suspect. Because of this, his wife and child could've been severely injured. It is a great lesson for people to learn: PUT THE DAMN PHONE AWAY! If you're not going to use them to call for help, leave the area and make room for people who actually care. I wish stupidity was an arrestsble offense because that guy would've been heading Downtown.