Ortiz the cyber bully

Unregistered

Ortiz the cyber bully

Ortiz and crew have been know to cyber stalk and bully those they dislike.

Dear Ortiz,

You’re an immature a-hole who is only for yourself. Karma is real you should reflect more on your decisions because one day you’ll be left with no power or friends.

Unregistered

#i love ortiz

Captain olvidate de eso. los hipócritas y mal paridos seguirán hablando mierda solamente son envidiosos.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Ortiz,

You’re an immature a-hole who is only for yourself. Karma is real you should reflect more on your decisions because one day you’ll be left with no power or friends.

I'll take him to the sauna or dust bowl... I am Krav Maga submarine airborne. HAHo and HALO.. CIB B!tches..

Unregistered

Dear Ortiz,

He should spend his time looking to hand up other cops like he has done in the past. In the end of the day, he is a coward on cyber and in personal.

Unregistered
    I'll take him to the sauna or dust bowl... I am Krav Maga submarine airborne. HAHo and HALO.. CIB B!tches..
    I think, even Ortiz could kick your sorry lying azz! I bet you love the internet? Cause you can be all you wanted to be or dreamed of, that and take others military history and use it as yours.. No shame in being the crews cook and maid! You make is so. Oh, before you go all Miami High on me!! At least I've never, had my azz kicked in the dust bowl, like you did!! Run, like the little b!tch you are, to Sgt Payne and Lt. Baldwin, then I.S. What the he!!, you already lied about everything to do with you military and most of what you did at Miami P.D. One last thing too. You call others rats, now I'm not the officer involved, he was a friend. You couldn't accept that the rip you wrote 40 hours was punishment, NO you wanted a 120 and pushed it to every level! Your a real POS!