Al Pollock is fired, now wants to be Sheriff. A trend at BSO!
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregisteredfiredon

Al Pollock is fired, now wants to be Sheriff. A trend at BSO!

Well, we have another former employee, who after elevated to a position that he was ill equipped to handle, now wants to be sheriff. After Sheriff Israel anticipating that Al Pollock would utilize his institutional knowledge for the benefit of the agency, completely took advantage of his authority and proved to be utterly incompetent. Now Sgt Pollock wants be Sheriff. I guess that follows a trend here at the sheriff’s Office. From Jimmy Fondo, Jimmy Chin, Ron Cacciatore, Al Lamberti wanting back in, Willie Jones, and now Al Pollock. All believe they have what it takes to be sheriff. Here’s the kicker, they all failed at what they did when they worked here, so what makes them think they would be successful as sheriff. Let me answer that for you. They don’t care about success, they just care about power, prestige, women, money, and in Al Pollock’s case it’s all about women.

In the end, who has the background, fortitude and courage to run against a sheriff who breezed through the primary and won the general election with close to 73% of the vote. Sheriff Israel will have again, over a million dollars and hundreds of volunteers down the stretch. But most of all, a record of real success!!! Good luck to Al Pollock and all the names mentioned above, because I’m sure they will put their dreams in Pollock’s hands. Jordan Burroughs, from New Jersey, won an Olympic Gold medal in 2012, as won of the most prolific wrestlers in the world. He was asked, “why don’t you fight in the UFC”, his response was, I don’t like getting punched in the face. Al, running for sheriff is not like taking girls on helicopter ride, it’s about getting punched in the face. GOOD LUCK!!!

Unregistered

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unregisteredfiredon View Post
    well, we have another former employee, who after elevated to a position that he was ill equipped to handle, now wants to be sheriff. After sheriff israel anticipating that al pollock would utilize his institutional knowledge for the benefit of the agency, completely took advantage of his authority and proved to be utterly incompetent. Now sgt pollock wants be sheriff. I guess that follows a trend here at the sheriff’s office. From jimmy fondo, jimmy chin, ron cacciatore, al lamberti wanting back in, willie jones, and now al pollock. All believe they have what it takes to be sheriff. Here’s the kicker, they all failed at what they did when they worked here, so what makes them think they would be successful as sheriff. Let me answer that for you. They don’t care about success, they just care about power, prestige, women, money, and in al pollock’s case it’s all about women.

In the end, who has the background, fortitude and courage to run against a sheriff who breezed through the primary and won the general election with close to 73% of the vote. Sheriff israel will have again, over a million dollars and hundreds of volunteers down the stretch. But most of all, a record of real success!!! Good luck to al pollock and all the names mentioned above, because i’m sure they will put their dreams in pollock’s hands. Jordan burroughs, from new jersey, won an olympic gold medal in 2012, as won of the most prolific wrestlers in the world. He was asked, “why don’t you fight in the ufc”, his response was, i don’t like getting punched in the face. Al, running for sheriff is not like taking girls on helicopter ride, it’s about getting punched in the face. Good luck!!!
    yeah, way to go goldberg!
    Pride in service with integrity

Unregisteredilovethis

Love this

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredfiredon View Post
    Well, we have another former employee, who after elevated to a position that he was ill equipped to handle, now wants to be sheriff. After Sheriff Israel anticipating that Al Pollock would utilize his institutional knowledge for the benefit of the agency, completely took advantage of his authority and proved to be utterly incompetent. Now Sgt Pollock wants be Sheriff. I guess that follows a trend here at the sheriff’s Office. From Jimmy Fondo, Jimmy Chin, Ron Cacciatore, Al Lamberti wanting back in, Willie Jones, and now Al Pollock. All believe they have what it takes to be sheriff. Here’s the kicker, they all failed at what they did when they worked here, so what makes them think they would be successful as sheriff. Let me answer that for you. They don’t care about success, they just care about power, prestige, women, money, and in Al Pollock’s case it’s all about women.

In the end, who has the background, fortitude and courage to run against a sheriff who breezed through the primary and won the general election with close to 73% of the vote. Sheriff Israel will have again, over a million dollars and hundreds of volunteers down the stretch. But most of all, a record of real success!!! Good luck to Al Pollock and all the names mentioned above, because I’m sure they will put their dreams in Pollock’s hands. Jordan Burroughs, from New Jersey, won an Olympic Gold medal in 2012, as won of the most prolific wrestlers in the world. He was asked, “why don’t you fight in the UFC”, his response was, I don’t like getting punched in the face. Al, running for sheriff is not like taking girls on helicopter ride, it’s about getting punched in the face. GOOD LUCK!!!
    All those losers will join together, and still get crushed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregisteredfiredon View Post
    well, we have another former employee, who after elevated to a position that he was ill equipped to handle, now wants to be sheriff. After sheriff israel anticipating that al pollock would utilize his institutional knowledge for the benefit of the agency, completely took advantage of his authority and proved to be utterly incompetent. Now sgt pollock wants be sheriff. I guess that follows a trend here at the sheriff’s office. From jimmy fondo, jimmy chin, ron cacciatore, al lamberti wanting back in, willie jones, and now al pollock. All believe they have what it takes to be sheriff. Here’s the kicker, they all failed at what they did when they worked here, so what makes them think they would be successful as sheriff. Let me answer that for you. They don’t care about success, they just care about power, prestige, women, money, and in al pollock’s case it’s all about women.

In the end, who has the background, fortitude and courage to run against a sheriff who breezed through the primary and won the general election with close to 73% of the vote. Sheriff israel will have again, over a million dollars and hundreds of volunteers down the stretch. But most of all, a record of real success!!! Good luck to al pollock and all the names mentioned above, because i’m sure they will put their dreams in pollock’s hands. Jordan burroughs, from new jersey, won an olympic gold medal in 2012, as won of the most prolific wrestlers in the world. He was asked, “why don’t you fight in the ufc”, his response was, i don’t like getting punched in the face. Al, running for sheriff is not like taking girls on helicopter ride, it’s about getting punched in the face. Good luck!!!
    no he does not this was rumor started by 't6hem to cause confusion and it worked better than anyone could have thoughjt

Unregisteredwothy

Confusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    no he does not this was rumor started by 't6hem to cause confusion and it worked better than anyone could have thoughjt
    Confusion?
    Who’s confused, other than you? Sheriff Israel knows he’ll be Sheriff for as long as he wants. The only people confused are the ones who want to come back, because they can’t figure out how they’re going to do it.

Unregistered
    They won’t have to think of a way because the sheriff is providing it everyday. Poor Susan...

Unregistereditsallhis

Poor little Al

I don’t know, but is it me, am I the only one who sees this. The Sheriff won in 2016 with almost 73% of the vote. Does any Broward County resident really care about the office bickering that takes place. Does anyone really care who dislikes who, who does more work, who rats on this person, who makes more money than this person, who gets promoted, or fired. I DON’T THINK SO!!! 2020, the result will be the same, in fact, it may even be worse for the sheriff’s opponent.

Unregistered
    When George Bush Sr. Was running for re-election everyone predicted that coming off a huge win in the Persian Gulf against Iraq he was unbeatable. Guess what? If you’re out of touch with your own people and you think you’re a shoe in no matter what you do that’s when you lose. You lose big. Just ask Al. It’s coming and with all the side deals and village idiots he put in who sow the seeds of discontent daily while bragging about how much money they make his dam is going to burst! Revelations are coming you’ll see.

Unregistered
    You mean like Dale? The same guy who was in charge of keeping FLPD’s records in internal affairs strait that miraculously made Scott’s disappear? What was his rank again at FLPD again? What’s his rank here now? That’s called payback any way you slice it. Goldberg too, drove Scott around for his losing campaign and then on the second time around until he won and Scott magic wanded him from a simple detention deputy sick leave abuser to a captain. Wonder if Dale has gotten rid of those documents too? The stories are all seeping out now. No way to stop them and these are nothing compared to what’s coming personally about Scott.

Unregisteredallinall

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean like Dale? The same guy who was in charge of keeping FLPD’s records in internal affairs strait that miraculously made Scott’s disappear? What was his rank again at FLPD again? What’s his rank here now? That’s called payback any way you slice it. Goldberg too, drove Scott around for his losing campaign and then on the second time around until he won and Scott magic wanded him from a simple detention deputy sick leave abuser to a captain. Wonder if Dale has gotten rid of those documents too? The stories are all seeping out now. No way to stop them and these are nothing compared to what’s coming personally about Scott.
    Ok, did you just start working in Broward County. Old news there buddy. Was used in 08 and 12. Nobody cares about what rank somebody was, and documents from 30 years ago. But keep digging, maybe you’ll reach China.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast