Dee Snyder's Stunt Double

Unregistered

Dee Snyder's Stunt Double

We now have the Ocasio Cortez of Law Enforcement as one of our Colonels

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We now have the Ocasio Cortez of Law Enforcement as one of our Colonels

Look at the most recent promotions, and transfers. Most were based on "diversity." Colonel Twisted Sister was not the only one. Look at the other Colonel.

When a new major addressed his district a few weeks ago, he gave a little speech. Not one person in the room took him seriously. Everyone knew he got promoted for one reason.

What a sickening feeling the Major had knowing no one took him seriously. And knowing many had been employed there longer than he had, and had worked circles around him, getting no where.

What a sickening feeling everyone else had. Especially those still on patrol who'd been at the agency longer than the Major. Knowing full well that lack of "diversity" was why they were still on patrol, and no amount of hard work and staying out of trouble will ever change that.

Unregistered
    Totally unrelated, and kind of sad...

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...-sesame-street

Let's see homeless, and obvious lesbian child on sesame st... Purple in color, infront of the GLBT rainbow? Why not put the muppet on a bed with another purple female muppet between her legs? This is getting out of control...

Unregistered
    Don’t like her? What are you gonna do about her? Nothing?! You’re damn right you won’t, cowards!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at the most recent promotions, and transfers. Most were based on "diversity." Colonel Twisted Sister was not the only one. Look at the other Colonel.

When a new major addressed his district a few weeks ago, he gave a little speech. Not one person in the room took him seriously. Everyone knew he got promoted for one reason.

What a sickening feeling the Major had knowing no one took him seriously. And knowing many had been employed there longer than he had, and had worked circles around him, getting no where.

What a sickening feeling everyone else had. Especially those still on patrol who'd been at the agency longer than the Major. Knowing full well that lack of "diversity" was why they were still on patrol, and no amount of hard work and staying out of trouble will ever change that.
    The new major doesn't give a $hit what you think or what any other bottom level losers think. NOBODY gives a flying F%&# what you people think about it! Your mission is to STFU and do what you are paid to do. Your jealousy is nothing but disgusting. You're jealous of the new major. You're jealous of the colonel that you scum call names and insult her appearance. You make up lies about DUI and boating while drunk with NO evidence to back up your slander. I'd say you should be fired and sued, but what I really think is you need your head kicked in!

Unregistered
    So what you people are saying is she’s a better cop and a better leader than you so you’re jealous and hateful? F&$@ing cry baby little jealous *****es.

Unregistered
    I guess this whole high school morning show squad would be ok if the god damn front lines were propery staffed! Again I went home hours late last night due to only 5 of us working with no mid shift!!! Really? Fire these TV idiots or put them through the academy and hit the streets or fire them and use the money for more cops. This fluffy crap makes me rage! This is a law enforcement agency! Nothing more!