Big Nick Accountability Miami edition
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Cool Big Nick Accountability Miami edition

Big Nick Accountability, well known in Broward County, has brought his expertise to where else? The City of Miami Police Department.

Listen brothers and sisters in blue. It is not illegal for someone to record you from a public walkway. Do not get butt hurt over someone filming you because you will become Youtube famous. Act professional at all times and do not mind him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09RXJ7P65F8

Unregistered
    Guys you have to learn how to play the game. He got the officer failure to provide your name and badge number. Go sign the reprimand come mierda. Learn the rules and policies!

Unregistered
    I cannot wait until this guy bumps into Ortiz. Lmao!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes we know. Ortiz is going to arrest him for a battery on a po. Tell me something I didn’t know. He has the same writing Narrative for all black males.

Unregistered
    Big Nick need’s to taste the ground after getting biatch slapped and put in handcuffs.

Unregistered
    Nick doesn't work alone...off site he is being recorded for backup....just in case...accountability is key and it should be this way anyway, right ? A new normal , let's work in positive mode, chip off the shoukders, each day is new casework, clean and clear head required. Yesterdays baggage stays behind.

Unregistered
    Communication skills are a constant practice in the field. When you know how to speak to them in the right way, you do not need to use force.

Unregistered
    Communication skills are a constant practice in the field. When you know how to speak to them in the right way, you do not need to use force.
    Them That’s problem you think it’s us against them. Wake up his right we work for them

Unregistered
    He is not the first or the last to film me doing my job. At the end of the day, I don't care if they do as long as they do not get in my face with that crap. You want my name and badge number, sure here it is, now continue filming if you want.

I am educated enough to know the laws and what is legal and not. He has all the right to film anywhere where it is a public area. I tell you what, I always go up to them myself after I am done doing what I am doing and get to know them and be cool. At the end of the day, they are doing it to put a stop to asshole cops who have that kind of ego that they swear they are God's gift to earth. Relax the camera is not a weapon.

Hey you know what? I am filming people too with my bodycam. Who gives a sh*t!

Unregistered
    So far Ortiz has always taken care of idiots like that. I’d pay money to see him challenge the Captain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast