Let's get back to the basics - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That page hasn’t really put anything out at all. Just a bunch of screenshots of record requests. Alvin and ABC have been promising to release “facts” for months. It’s been a bit of a disappointment.
    Has this happened yet? I’m just asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Has this happened yet? I’m just asking for a friend.
    I am just asking this for a friend. Why is Chity a hypocrite and Markie a guardian wannabe?

Unregistered
    I would like to see this forum return to it's original purpose: a forum for current and past LEO's to air their concerns safely. Mr. Mortimer we all know your battles and hate for Chitwood, but you have turned this forum into your crusade. Please keep us informed on your ABC 2020 page. Many of us share your same thoughts and views and this forum is for US to safely express that. I ask this in all kind respect.
    If Alvin cannot respect women what makes you think he can respect a simple request?

Unregistered
    If Alvin cannot respect women what makes you think he can respect a simple request?
    And speaking of simple requests....Heather post please do not attack and beat your mother anymore. Whether it is due to your cocaine use or mental health issues it is pathetic

Unregistered
    And speaking of simple requests....Heather post please do not attack and beat your mother anymore. Whether it is due to your cocaine use or mental health issues it is pathetic
    I told you as soon as you stop sleeping with your mother, repent on the women you all beat up and sexually stalked.

Unregistered
    I told you as soon as you stop sleeping with your mother, repent on the women you all beat up and sexually stalked.
    Heather post was fired from the VCSO for lying and cocaine use

Michelle Newman was kicked out of the fbi academy for adultery and lying

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456