Let's get back to the basics - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No Kyle he did not. Shouldn't you be worried about keeping Chitty happy or finding a new job for your wife that keeps getting fired from law enforcement jobs.
    I dont even know who you’re referring to. Just think it’s funny if someone thinks Chitwood fears anyone. Never worked with him (left the department in 2002) but have you ever heard the guy talk? I don’t think he even care what his family thinks.

Unregistered
    I dont even know who you’re referring to. Just think it’s funny if someone thinks Chitwood fears anyone. Never worked with him (left the department in 2002) but have you ever heard the guy talk? I don’t think he even care what his family thinks.
    Somebody was a little emotional apparently. Kyle is a lieutenant there and his wife worked for Deland. Based on the comment made it’s apparent that person really has no idea what theyre talking about.

Unregistered
    No Kyle he did not. Shouldn't you be worried about keeping Chitty happy or finding a new job for your wife that keeps getting fired from law enforcement jobs.
    Oh snap.
    Took that one on the CHIN didn’t you, Kyle?

Unregistered
    Oh snap.
    Took that one on the CHIN didn’t you, Kyle?
    Kyle will have Chitty to wipe the tears from his eyes.....

Unregistered
    Kyle will have Chitty to wipe the tears from his eyes.....
    You don’t know the guy do you? He has saved a lot of guys from getting in trouble with the union. You’d know that, but you just choose to believe the lies spread by the guy who has sustained veracity complaints. The same guy who responded to you using only memes. I can assure you Kyle doesn’t leave input here. I’ve personally shown him a few posts and he couldn’t care less.

Unregistered
    You don’t know the guy do you? He has saved a lot of guys from getting in trouble with the union. You’d know that, but you just choose to believe the lies spread by the guy who has sustained veracity complaints. The same guy who responded to you using only memes. I can assure you Kyle doesn’t leave input here. I’ve personally shown him a few posts and he couldn’t care less.
    Haha...you showed him the posts. Great job Chitty. Obviously both Kyle and Chitty care a great deal about what folks say about them. Chitty insults elected officials, his deputies and anybody who dares to offer an opinion. Kyle is a joke to the rank and file deputies......

Unregistered
    Haha...you showed him the posts. Great job Chitty. Obviously both Kyle and Chitty care a great deal about what folks say about them. Chitty insults elected officials, his deputies and anybody who dares to offer an opinion. Kyle is a joke to the rank and file deputies......
    The rank and file don’t care for any level of management in any department. For the record though, the rank and file deputies by and large agree with Chitwood on this one. All but Post and one elect have to go. They have no respect for us or what we do at all. Ed Kelly and Deb Denys are the worst. Deb Denys even made reference to not being favorable in upcoming contract negotiations because the unions didn’t vote for her. That’s just sick.

Unregistered
    The rank and file don’t care for any level of management in any department. For the record though, the rank and file deputies by and large agree with Chitwood on this one. All but Post and one elect have to go. They have no respect for us or what we do at all. Ed Kelly and Deb Denys are the worst. Deb Denys even made reference to not being favorable in upcoming contract negotiations because the unions didn’t vote for her. That’s just sick.
    The same Chitwood that called attempts by the Union to get a pay raise immature and a juvenile prank. Screw Chitwood. He is a liar.

Unregistered
    I haven't commented here... for the record 😎. Sorry to burst your bubble

Unregistered

Exclamation

Why does Post get a pass? Serious question. If I recall she utilized the same leverage towards Chitwood. Then he threatened to expose her threats to the news media... Why does Post get a stay? If you're going to misword or misinterpret others words, how can you overlook Posts? That's just SICK and well documented through emails and text messages. What actual proof do you have of Denys comments??? What has Ed Kelley done that can be verified? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black, just saying. Please correct or enlighten on the subject.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast