Let's get back to the basics - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am the original poster of this thread. Sorry to offend anyone, but I would like to see this page returned to VCSO Leo's past and present. We see what is going on, the fight needs to go public, here you are 'preaching to the choir.'
    Sorry about my entering into "your" forum to defend myself and my name. You brought me out, not you specifically, but VCSO and the upper management there. I have my suspicions of who, but regardless it originated here... Agreed?
    I too would like leo affairs to return to its prior glory... I'm sure the creators of LA are ecstatic though! Sure has woken up lately? All of my posts I created have 5 stars...
    The Lake Helen post isn't 5 stars, but it certainly should be. That was just a taste of the many issues I will be bringing to the light. I will be sure from now on to release all names and any case #'s or agency numbers to reference. I learned the game and how to get my concerns known.

You must first put yourself in my position before judging me... I do not know how to make that more clearer!

I would like to add, there are a few individuals who work/worked at VCSO who can turn me off... As of yet, they've not asked me to. Maybe send a memo out asking me to stop my "crusade". A crusade that was negatively initiated against me first... So now that I posses the upper hand you'd like to exclude my involvement? Is that it? VCSO or upper management picks a fight, I accept the challenge and begin stating facts, and now you want me to stop? Do you see the irony?

I respect whoever wrote the original post, and I agree with you. I know that you see that I will succeed in my goals. You know that I am right and fully committed to the truth. This will cause the agency a severe loss of trust from the community. It will eventually happen, and I'm in control of that throttle. It's really amazing how quiet the site became after the Lake Helen post. Hopefully the same silence comes when VCSO gets featured. I guess we will see... 😎 ABC 2020 (preaching to the choir) The choir needs to know too, btw.

Unregistered
    Sorry about my entering into "your" forum to defend myself and my name. You brought me out, not you specifically, but VCSO and the upper management there. I have my suspicions of who, but regardless it originated here... Agreed?
    I too would like leo affairs to return to its prior glory... I'm sure the creators of LA are ecstatic though! Sure has woken up lately? All of my posts I created have 5 stars...
    The Lake Helen post isn't 5 stars, but it certainly should be. That was just a taste of the many issues I will be bringing to the light. I will be sure from now on to release all names and any case #'s or agency numbers to reference. I learned the game and how to get my concerns known.

You must first put yourself in my position before judging me... I do not know how to make that more clearer!

I would like to add, there are a few individuals who work/worked at VCSO who can turn me off... As of yet, they've not asked me to. Maybe send a memo out asking me to stop my "crusade". A crusade that was negatively initiated against me first... So now that I posses the upper hand you'd like to exclude my involvement? Is that it? VCSO or upper management picks a fight, I accept the challenge and begin stating facts, and now you want me to stop? Do you see the irony?

I respect whoever wrote the original post, and I agree with you. I know that you see that I will succeed in my goals. You know that I am right and fully committed to the truth. This will cause the agency a severe loss of trust from the community. It will eventually happen, and I'm in control of that throttle. It's really amazing how quiet the site became after the Lake Helen post. Hopefully the same silence comes when VCSO gets featured. I guess we will see... 😎 ABC 2020 (preaching to the choir) The choir needs to know too, btw.

I don’t think it was a matter of trying to silence you. It was asking you to bring it elsewhere. Like many have said before, even if they agree, this is not a place for you. You’re diluting the meaning of this forum and quite honestly, your very message. Whether it’s ABC, your personal page, or an entirely new page you should bring your message there to be heard.

Unregistered

Keep up the good work ABC 2020. The end of Chitwood's term cannot come soon enough. With your good work the message is getting out!!!

Unregistered
    Keep up the good work ABC 2020. The end of Chitwood's term cannot come soon enough. With your good work the message is getting out!!!
    That page hasn’t really put anything out at all. Just a bunch of screenshots of record requests. Alvin and ABC have been promising to release “facts” for months. It’s been a bit of a disappointment.

Unregistered
    That page hasn’t really put anything out at all. Just a bunch of screenshots of record requests. Alvin and ABC have been promising to release “facts” for months. It’s been a bit of a disappointment.
    Here is my two cents. I do not like to read about the wonderful exploits of Chitwood. So I avoid the VCSO page and Chitwood's facebook page. Mortimer has produced some good topics for debate on here (the fudging of UCR stats, issues with de-escalation and compstat quickly come to mind).

It is very enlightening to see the Chitwood supports attack Mortimer on here. It shows the mentality of the supporters of Chitwood (and in reality Chitwood too...since he will attack those that disagree with him in similar fashion).

I am sure that if folks did not bring personal attacks on Mortimer here he would not be posting.

Unregistered
    I don’t think it was a matter of trying to silence you. It was asking you to bring it elsewhere. Like many have said before, even if they agree, this is not a place for you. You’re diluting the meaning of this forum and quite honestly, your very message. Whether it’s ABC, your personal page, or an entirely new page you should bring your message there to be heard.
    I think you will agree that I was singled out here, target and my family demeaned. I came to defend my name, did a damn good job of that too. Now that my pressure seems to be working and tensions are rising, you want me gone? That is pretty funny and also a bit naive to think I should leave.

If this isn't a place for me, why am I here? If I am not welcomed, why was I invited? I would expect a logical reason to support why I do not belong here? You all comment in secrecy under your anonymous security blankets... I post openly, call out who or what needs discussion or correction.

As I have said, there are many (really, many) who can stop me from commenting here and they have not asked me to. When they do, my participation will only cease as long as "Alvin" or "Mortimer" are not referenced. That's fair bud! I think any educated person would agree with me. Talk away about ABC, talk away about the issues. Talk about each other, but leave me and mine out of the discussion. You people start a fight, I bring the fight back, you dont like my traction and reach so I am asked to leave??? Are my comments and posts making waves? Are my posts beginning to cause questions to be asked? To bad, you and the department had a job to do and chose not to. I am a citizen and I was, and continue to be let down by your department.

Those who can turn me off are because I respect them. Many have that power to stop me, but it would seem they've just stepped aside? The best suggestion I have is to stop bringing me back... I think we have all witnessed my anger grow immensely when my family is included in my assaults and insults here.

So let me get this right... I dont belong here? But yet I was summoned by assumptions accusations? Now that I'm fighting back, you'd like me to leave or refrain from comments. My honest opinion is that were well past this point... My basis for this is that some here enjoy the methods of delivery and will summon me oftenly by naming me. If AM was used, and the same protections were afforded me, I wouldn't have gotten angry and came out. And let's be realistic "AM has women issues" or "Well AM?" would constitute my responses too! These are very well attributed to VCSO involvement.

Stop your end! Control your men/women who constantly call me back. Send a memo through your department suggesting I not be criticized further... The same tactics used on me will be used on you (VCSO), remember that comment?

I think my solution is fair and well thought out. I do not post concerns here unless pushed or challenged by a few. I would think that you have some work to do on your end... I fight my own battles and typically win because I fight the fight deserving attention. 3 or 4 commenters here constantly keep me in the loop. You want me gone, control those who invite me back by name.... Get a court order. Make the site LEO only. Or have my comments/posts BLOCKED. That is the best advise I can offer or suggest. Like I said, many supporters will summon me back by name, as witnessed in the thread above ☝️

Am I wrong to defend myself? Am I wrong to show why I am angry? Am I wrong to correct misconceptions?

Or were you (VCSO) wrong to think that bullying someone into submission is the answer? Never figured I'd fight back, did ya? As I have said many times here and through other channels, I will not accept attacks on my family! My family matters to me more than life itself. Your interference in my family has guaranteed a fight, a fight that I will never surrender.

Sorry that leo affairs is suffering, I doubt that though. Let's see how long it takes before someone invites me back, by naming or by insult. That is my challenge. I have self control, do you?

#1, I suggest an open plea from you asking those who antagonize me to refrain from it. You may have better results from that angle

#2, Any supporters of mine who I respect (you know who you are) who think I should step aside from leo affairs, please call me and just say stop posting... That's it! Just call me so there is no record and ask me to stop. No reasons are needed, just Alvin I think you should stop commenting on leo affairs. That's my open challenge 😎

Unregistered
    I think you will agree that I was singled out here, target and my family demeaned. I came to defend my name, did a damn good job of that too. Now that my pressure seems to be working and tensions are rising, you want me gone? That is pretty funny and also a bit naive to think I should leave.

If this isn't a place for me, why am I here? If I am not welcomed, why was I invited? I would expect a logical reason to support why I do not belong here? You all comment in secrecy under your anonymous security blankets... I post openly, call out who or what needs discussion or correction.

As I have said, there are many (really, many) who can stop me from commenting here and they have not asked me to. When they do, my participation will only cease as long as "Alvin" or "Mortimer" are not referenced. That's fair bud! I think any educated person would agree with me. Talk away about ABC, talk away about the issues. Talk about each other, but leave me and mine out of the discussion. You people start a fight, I bring the fight back, you dont like my traction and reach so I am asked to leave??? Are my comments and posts making waves? Are my posts beginning to cause questions to be asked? To bad, you and the department had a job to do and chose not to. I am a citizen and I was, and continue to be let down by your department.

Those who can turn me off are because I respect them. Many have that power to stop me, but it would seem they've just stepped aside? The best suggestion I have is to stop bringing me back... I think we have all witnessed my anger grow immensely when my family is included in my assaults and insults here.

So let me get this right... I dont belong here? But yet I was summoned by assumptions accusations? Now that I'm fighting back, you'd like me to leave or refrain from comments. My honest opinion is that were well past this point... My basis for this is that some here enjoy the methods of delivery and will summon me oftenly by naming me. If AM was used, and the same protections were afforded me, I wouldn't have gotten angry and came out. And let's be realistic "AM has women issues" or "Well AM?" would constitute my responses too! These are very well attributed to VCSO involvement.

Stop your end! Control your men/women who constantly call me back. Send a memo through your department suggesting I not be criticized further... The same tactics used on me will be used on you (VCSO), remember that comment?

I think my solution is fair and well thought out. I do not post concerns here unless pushed or challenged by a few. I would think that you have some work to do on your end... I fight my own battles and typically win because I fight the fight deserving attention. 3 or 4 commenters here constantly keep me in the loop. You want me gone, control those who invite me back by name.... Get a court order. Make the site LEO only. Or have my comments/posts BLOCKED. That is the best advise I can offer or suggest. Like I said, many supporters will summon me back by name, as witnessed in the thread above ☝️

Am I wrong to defend myself? Am I wrong to show why I am angry? Am I wrong to correct misconceptions?

Or were you (VCSO) wrong to think that bullying someone into submission is the answer? Never figured I'd fight back, did ya? As I have said many times here and through other channels, I will not accept attacks on my family! My family matters to me more than life itself. Your interference in my family has guaranteed a fight, a fight that I will never surrender.

Sorry that leo affairs is suffering, I doubt that though. Let's see how long it takes before someone invites me back, by naming or by insult. That is my challenge. I have self control, do you?

#1, I suggest an open plea from you asking those who antagonize me to refrain from it. You may have better results from that angle

#2, Any supporters of mine who I respect (you know who you are) who think I should step aside from leo affairs, please call me and just say stop posting... That's it! Just call me so there is no record and ask me to stop. No reasons are needed, just Alvin I think you should stop commenting on leo affairs. That's my open challenge 😎
    I say DON'T STOP Mr Mortimer. Chitwood is a ****roach and is afraid of the truth and light. Bring the truth out...it scares him and the 1 or 2 followers he has on here.

Unregistered
    Mortimer! 0800 infantry...you made it..

Unregistered
    I say DON'T STOP Mr Mortimer. Chitwood is a ****roach and is afraid of the truth and light. Bring the truth out...it scares him and the 1 or 2 followers he has on here.
    That’s pretty funny. Did he fire you?

Unregistered
    That’s pretty funny. Did he fire you?
    No Kyle he did not. Shouldn't you be worried about keeping Chitty happy or finding a new job for your wife that keeps getting fired from law enforcement jobs.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast