Let's get back to the basics
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Let's get back to the basics

I would like to see this forum return to it's original purpose: a forum for current and past LEO's to air their concerns safely. Mr. Mortimer we all know your battles and hate for Chitwood, but you have turned this forum into your crusade. Please keep us informed on your ABC 2020 page. Many of us share your same thoughts and views and this forum is for US to safely express that. I ask this in all kind respect.

Unregistered
    And in the same discussion the individual who is always coming to Chitwood's defense by claiming that Ben made mistakes too should go and stay on Chitwood's facebook page or the VCSO page. I am tired of hearing about how Ben made mistakes and also attempts to defend that imbecile Chitwood on here.

This is the only place where you can post negative stuff about Chitwood and not feel the heat....ask Szabo about posting about Chitwood on a private facebook page.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And in the same discussion the individual who is always coming to Chitwood's defense by claiming that Ben made mistakes too should go and stay on Chitwood's facebook page or the VCSO page. I am tired of hearing about how Ben made mistakes and also attempts to defend that imbecile Chitwood on here.

This is the only place where you can post negative stuff about Chitwood and not feel the heat....ask Szabo about posting about Chitwood on a private facebook page.
    Sadly neither will happpen

Unregistered
    I would like to see this forum return to it's original purpose: a forum for current and past LEO's to air their concerns safely. Mr. Mortimer we all know your battles and hate for Chitwood, but you have turned this forum into your crusade. Please keep us informed on your ABC 2020 page. Many of us share your same thoughts and views and this forum is for US to safely express that. I ask this in all kind respect.
    Actually I was named and brought here, and not just by initials. I never posted until named. I have enjoyed this forum for several years without a comment. I would bet you'd like to get back to basics, makes sense to me being as my "rumors" are becoming harder to discount or dismiss. I didn't want to be in this position, and certainly didn't want to be a target to a whole department... It is what it is. My words are real, my facts do not lie. If you dont like what's said, maybe consider not naming me in the future??? That's my best advice. Your choices, not mine... I do have better things to do and many hobbies I enjoy. This is not one of them. I do not hate the Sheriff, so y'all are wrong! Quit assuming you have the answers because you do not. My first post and every to follow seem to draw 5 stars here, therefore some seem to enjoy. If you want this forum secure, I suggest securing for LEO's only. I'd also like to suggest not naming future citizens with valid issues to discuss. I suggest not making future post "Well Alvin".

On another note... ABC 2020 is not my page!!! I am one of many admins... You think you have me figured and all the answers right? I have an agreement with the creators of ABC to only post Chitwood related issues. That is the saving grace from me posted many documents I possess. I assume I could get creative and blame Chitwood for the actions of a department on an all time morale low? ABC is growing everyday. People are taking notice. Compstat meetings were the answer, just took me a year to figure that out. They certainly aren't orderly and scripted now... How long until the "openness" of Compstat changes? It's coming deputies, its coming. I'm not a psychic, but I am also not a dummy 😎

It was only my wish for answers from day 1. I have rights, and a Sheriff's office has a duty.

It would seem to me that my efforts are very effective here. I would also like to add that demeaning my family is not the best avenue to travel to run me off or silence me. If anything, you will feel ramped up negative effects as well. However the negative effects will not include your family, or anyone else's for that matter. If that were the case, I'd hate you all for being a part of the Chitwood family.

When has this forum ever shown me respect? The comments you make are understandable to me, because I have put myself in your shoes. Put yourself into mine.

I am very public, feel free to email me alvinmortimer@gmail.com or call (386)-837-2050 anytime for a 1 on 1. Get your info from me and stop ass uming you know me. You make yourself look like an ass when you comment untrue. If you would like to know, ask me, I'll waive my rights and allow recordings by phone. Is that enticing? Is that fair? Do not judge me, you do not know me! Your information is flawed and will call for responses from me, especially when your statements are not correct! 😎 ABC 2020

Unregistered
    Actually I was named and brought here, and not just by initials. I never posted until named. I have enjoyed this forum for several years without a comment. I would bet you'd like to get back to basics, makes sense to me being as my "rumors" are becoming harder to discount or dismiss. I didn't want to be in this position, and certainly didn't want to be a target to a whole department... It is what it is. My words are real, my facts do not lie. If you dont like what's said, maybe consider not naming me in the future??? That's my best advice. Your choices, not mine... I do have better things to do and many hobbies I enjoy. This is not one of them. I do not hate the Sheriff, so y'all are wrong! Quit assuming you have the answers because you do not. My first post and every to follow seem to draw 5 stars here, therefore some seem to enjoy. If you want this forum secure, I suggest securing for LEO's only. I'd also like to suggest not naming future citizens with valid issues to discuss. I suggest not making future post "Well Alvin".

On another note... ABC 2020 is not my page!!! I am one of many admins... You think you have me figured and all the answers right? I have an agreement with the creators of ABC to only post Chitwood related issues. That is the saving grace from me posted many documents I possess. I assume I could get creative and blame Chitwood for the actions of a department on an all time morale low? ABC is growing everyday. People are taking notice. Compstat meetings were the answer, just took me a year to figure that out. They certainly aren't orderly and scripted now... How long until the "openness" of Compstat changes? It's coming deputies, its coming. I'm not a psychic, but I am also not a dummy 😎

It was only my wish for answers from day 1. I have rights, and a Sheriff's office has a duty.

It would seem to me that my efforts are very effective here. I would also like to add that demeaning my family is not the best avenue to travel to run me off or silence me. If anything, you will feel ramped up negative effects as well. However the negative effects will not include your family, or anyone else's for that matter. If that were the case, I'd hate you all for being a part of the Chitwood family.

When has this forum ever shown me respect? The comments you make are understandable to me, because I have put myself in your shoes. Put yourself into mine.

I am very public, feel free to email me alvinmortimer@gmail.com or call (386)-837-2050 anytime for a 1 on 1. Get your info from me and stop ass uming you know me. You make yourself look like an ass when you comment untrue. If you would like to know, ask me, I'll waive my rights and allow recordings by phone. Is that enticing? Is that fair? Do not judge me, you do not know me! Your information is flawed and will call for responses from me, especially when your statements are not correct! 😎 ABC 2020
    I am not Alvin Mortimer. I also am affiliated with the VCSO. I appreciate the truth and what Alvin is doing. Chitwood is a liar and criminal and needs to be exposed.

Keep up the good fight Mr Mortimer!!! Regular citizens and deputies without a voice appreciate your efforts.

Leadership by Example

Unregistered
    Sadly neither will happpen
    That didn’t last long.

Unregistered
    I am not Alvin Mortimer. I also am affiliated with the VCSO. I appreciate the truth and what Alvin is doing. Chitwood is a liar and criminal and needs to be exposed.

Keep up the good fight Mr Mortimer!!! Regular citizens and deputies without a voice appreciate your efforts.

Leadership by Example
    I am the original poster of this thread. Sorry to offend anyone, but I would like to see this page returned to VCSO Leo's past and present. We see what is going on, the fight needs to go public, here you are 'preaching to the choir.'

Unregistered
    That didn’t last long.
    I was named again, and the assumptions made were not true. I suggest a court order, reconfigure forum to leo only, or simply keep my name and the misconceptions off of this page. That is my advice to you.

Come on try it... Let's see if it works. Keep my name off this page and out of your mouth! It's that simple Starsky! I have a feeling that I would be summoned back within a week, whether a supporter of my cause or yours.

Thank you to those who actually care and do not resort to name calling and demeaning. That's very unprofessional of any agency. And I have the proof. Something tells me that you dont like my facts and documents. I dont like the lies and misconceptions made against me.

With that said, I challenge you to leave me out of future gripes here on your little snitch page. Is that clear? I wont comment unless brought back. Do you understand that. I have better shit to do ladies and this isn't my first choice.

Unregistered
    And the who's down in whoville all cried boo hoo..

Unregistered
    I am the original poster of this thread. Sorry to offend anyone, but I would like to see this page returned to VCSO Leo's past and present. We see what is going on, the fight needs to go public, here you are 'preaching to the choir.'
    My two cents. Maybe the Union can give Chitwood a no confidence vote. And it appears there are a lot of citizens that are getting fed up with Chitwood and search for places to vent (such as LEO Affairs)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast