Let's get back to the basics - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you have proof of this and what is good authority? If true about info systems, something should be done about it.
    If you make no threats or break no laws here, your posts and comments are and will remain anonymous. Info systems are only as good as the laws that govern them. You cannot change the law or the promise of leo affairs being anonymous because someone wants to know who posted or commented.

Unregistered
    You are still a back stabbing snitch Kyle. Just like your wife.
    That is very true. When Kyle's wife worked at Winter Springs PD she stabbed her coworkers in the back. Her file is consistent too... She seems to struggle with policies and equipment just as at Deland PD.

Unregistered
    That is very true. When Kyle's wife worked at Winter Springs PD she stabbed her coworkers in the back. Her file is consistent too... She seems to struggle with policies and equipment just as at Deland PD.
    That’s interesting. Never heard what the official reasons were.

Unregistered
    That’s interesting. Never heard what the official reasons were.
    Official and actual are 2 different arguments. An argument that isnt is her way of burning coworkers. Coworkers who always weathered the storm but she somehow didn't.

Unregistered
    According to the dates of the IA he was a lieutenant for several months already. How and why would he have access to the union page? Check your facts.
    As part of the settlement, they had to realveal the snitch. It was confirmed to be LT Chin.

Unregistered
    As part of the settlement, they had to realveal the snitch. It was confirmed to be LT Chin.
    That seems out of character for him. He went out of his way to run intereference so people wouldn’t get write ups before. Other than being “admin” why would he do that? I just can’t see him trying to get anyone in trouble.

Unregistered
    That seems out of character for him. He went out of his way to run intereference so people wouldn’t get write ups before. Other than being “admin” why would he do that? I just can’t see him trying to get anyone in trouble.
    Nice try Kyle. The only one in recent memory that went out of their way to stop somebody from being written up was Corey Piser. She resigned as a division chief due to the write up issue.

Perhaps you could provide some examples of the "write ups" he stopped on people.

Unregistered
    Nice try Kyle. The only one in recent memory that went out of their way to stop somebody from being written up was Corey Piser. She resigned as a division chief due to the write up issue.

Perhaps you could provide some examples of the "write ups" he stopped on people.
    Dont know of specific examples but he was on the union so maybe ask around or check on files.

Unregistered
    Dont know of specific examples but he was on the union so maybe ask around or check on files.
    This is almost like the argument that the citizens make about how great a crime fighter and how crime has decreased since Chitwood was the police chief in Daytona Beach. The only thing that contradicts that argument is FBI UCR crime stats that show Daytona Beach was the most dangerous city (per capita) when he (Chitwood) was the Chief there.

The Kool Ade drinkers think that because Chitwood calls those arrested and the county council his cute little name that he is a super crime fighter....which as we all know he is not.

And for the Kyle argument there is not one rank and file deputy that had Bainbridge stop anything.

This is almost like a German propaganda machine. You tell a lie enough and pretty soon everybody will believe it is true. Chitwood is an absolute joke that does not lead by example and Kyle is worried about one person (maybe two...if you count his fired police officer wife).

Unregistered
    I have confirmed through many sources that it was Kyle. He should come defend himself like real men do... What is most disturbing to me is how Szabo looked up to Bainbridge, even considered him a friend. Keep thinking Kyle is cool, or wouldn't do that to anyone. John thought he was his friend, let that soak in before trusting him. It is a low down dirty cop to entrap coworkers on BWC as his wife did. Whether she was right or wrong is debatable. My stance is that any negativity directed at leo's is not good for anyone. The public's perception and the negative reflection to the department. The public has a very negative outlook towards law enforcement lately. This only adds fuel to the fire... NEWSFLASH ; it's getting worse by the actions of whose at the helm. The leader who promotes backstabbing throughout the department. It will grow like cancer!!! One good cop hung out to dry is too many! How many has Chitwood tarnished due to obvious personal reasons? How many real law men completely left their respective careers or retired? It can and will only stop in 2020. I cannot wait to hear Mike Chitwood say The Supreme Court's ruling is wrong. You know that is coming next, and I'm no psychic, just saying, the Sheriff has extreme difficulty admitting mistakes. The first thing I learned as an adult was to admit faults, recognize them and make every effort to not do it again. I want an honest SO. I want a new Sheriff to use dignity and respect as his communication aid, not belittling or name calling. He cannot compare to those he persecutes. That said, let's all just sit back and enjoy the show. Let's stop nominating suggestions for 2020. That only causes great people to be disparaged without their knowledge by the bully crew of Chitwood. Let them declare for themselves. For the record, I am a citizen non employee and would not consider voting for any suggestions made here on leo affairs. I also do not expect our next Sheriff to declare here or even keep up with LA, just stating facts.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast