Good luck Danny!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Good luck Danny!

We, the rank and file of FDLE do not blame you! Its a sinking ship and you managed a great life boat! Take a few of us with you (if you can).....good luck sir!

Unregistered
    Who's next...RP or TR?

Unregistered
    Danny Banks was the best FDLE had.... he would've been a great commissioner.

Unregistered
    Foy would be no loss

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Foy would be no loss
    Foy would be the kind of guy to try and run Danny off... but he would have been much more happy to do it before he got his 25, he loves to **** people.

Unregistered
    Foy, Banks and Demmings are ALL OPD stock..........

Good luck Danny.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Foy, Banks and Demmings are ALL OPD stock..........

Good luck Danny.
    Danny has more integrity and respect in his little toe than Foy has in his entire body. There's a reason Danny wanted out instead of going on drop! Think about it.

Unregistered
    Isn't Orange County the same retirement system? Depending on his age he doesn't lose anything. I'm sure he has considered the financial impact.........Good luck Danny.

Unregistered
    Someone buy Danny a cake and get him outta there!

Unregistered

Please Danny!

I know for a fact you read these. In your going away speech , PLEASE do not say "we are a family" and we need to protect each other "cause no one else will". You know as well as I do, FDLE eats their own....Sorry to see ya go, but do not dishonor yourself by spewing the BS HQ pushes. Save that for fake leaders like Mark P in TROC and Jack in PROC...Well, maybe not Jack, that would mean he would have to talk to his troops.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast