Where’s my retro ?

Unregistered

Where’s my retro ?

Check the account this morning. I still didn’t receive my retro check.
    The Reyes figure out where’s the money and when is the city commissioner going to sign the ratification of the new contract.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Check the account this morning. I still didn’t receive my retro check.
    The Reyes figure out where’s the money and when is the city commissioner going to sign the ratification of the new contract.
    Lugo has access to the email blasts and is still president. How about calling lugo

LUGO YOU MIA STILL WHERE ARE YOU? You have a job to do till January 1st DO IT

Unregistered
    I just received my retro

Unregistered
    It’s not going to happen. The city ****ed us and Lugo has sour grapes because he lost don’t expect him to do shit!

Unregistered
    Lugo did you fall asleep in the back seat again ? On duty sleep apnea? When you wake your lazy as.s up tell us where the shipments are going???

Unregistered
    I got my retro in this check

Unregistered
    They had to recalculate and lower all the retro amount cuz the transport units weren’t factored in.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lugo has access to the email blasts and is still president. How about calling lugo

LUGO YOU MIA STILL WHERE ARE YOU? You have a job to do till January 1st DO IT
    Reyes you watch your tone when speaking to me punk. 🌈 you still that punk Sgt. Fag