Freddie Ramirez, the Director’s personal butler
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Freddie Ramirez, the Director’s personal butler

Watching Freddie Ramirez at all of these televised functions and on the scene of major incidents is laughable. How did this uneducated door knob ever get chosen to the position he currently holds? Word has it that he is a persoal favorite of the Mayor. He seems to be a favorite of the director as well. If he gets any deeper in JP’s rear they will have to use forcips to extract him.

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me!? Now a thread to trash the best we have at the top!? What do you expect from him!? Freddy is a stand up guy, who I've never heard a negative thing said about. Is he supposed to not show up there, or avoid being on camera? Get the f out of here. You better hope he gets the nod as the next director. He is the best hope this department has, leading us up to an new era of politicians (possibly not even cops) running the department. Obviously this post will be followed by negative posts from people who think he did wrong by them. I don't care. You can't work 20+ years in this department without pissing off a few people. When I think about who do I want in that position, or when I think who do I want making those decisions, he's miles ahead of anyone else. Don't get mad at him for playing the game, he's just one of the players, and a damn good one.

Unregistered
    Freddy is very QRU when he was at Narcs Nanney would tell us that Freddy would be the director one day sure enough its gonna happen. Hes stuck with JP and is friends with him but is his on man.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Watching Freddie Ramirez at all of these televised functions and on the scene of major incidents is laughable. How did this uneducated door knob ever get chosen to the position he currently holds? Word has it that he is a persoal favorite of the Mayor. He seems to be a favorite of the director as well. If he gets any deeper in JP’s rear they will have to use forcips to extract him.
    Freddy is good people! He is very quiet, but don't let that fool you. Freddy is smart and knows what time it is. I worked with both JP and Freddy when they were silver badges.

Unregistered

I

Are you kidding me!? Now a thread to trash the best we have at the top!? What do you expect from him!? Freddy is a stand up guy, who I've never heard a negative thing said about. Is he supposed to not show up there, or avoid being on camera? Get the f out of here. You better hope he gets the nod as the next director. He is the best hope this department has, leading us up to an new era of politicians (possibly not even cops) running the department. Obviously this post will be followed by negative posts from people who think he did wrong by them. I don't care. You can't work 20+ years in this department without pissing off a few people. When I think about who do I want in that position, or when I think who do I want making those decisions, he's miles ahead of anyone else. Don't get mad at him for playing the game, he's just one of the players, and a damn good one.
    “Don’t get mad at him for playing the game”. It is exactly this lack of intestinal fortitude that has led this department down a black hole. Are you not aware that Ramirez was promoted because he was Gimenez’s neighbor and sold his soul to the mayor who stole our benefits, raises and has destroyed every unit and bureau in this department? My God, with “friends” like these who needs enemies!

Unregistered
    “Don’t get mad at him for playing the game”. It is exactly this lack of intestinal fortitude that has led this department down a black hole. Are you not aware that Ramirez was promoted because he was Gimenez’s neighbor and sold his soul to the mayor who stole our benefits, raises and has destroyed every unit and bureau in this department? My God, with “friends” like these who needs enemies!
    Fake news Ramirez’ only godfathers were Nanney and Butler he is great cop and boss worked his way up and was in right place at right time. Perez has connection to the mayor not Ramirez.

Unregistered
    Fake news Ramirez’ only godfathers were Nanney and Butler he is great cop and boss worked his way up and was in right place at right time. Perez has connection to the mayor not Ramirez.
    The right place and the right time was in the mayor’s pocket. The only fake news here is the corrupt leadership of a director who permitted the theft of $200k + in overtime at POAT and has cried and break danced his way to the top. You must be part of that posse of goffers who have benefitted from the embarrassment brought on by JP, Ramirez and cast. Ramirez is part of the administration and JP’s sidekick, therefore he is part of the problem. If he has given you a cake a job, overtime, promotions or benefits, then you too are part of the same corruption.

Unregistered
    Freddy is good people! He is very quiet, but don't let that fool you. Freddy is smart and knows what time it is. I worked with both JP and Freddy when they were silver badges.
    Freddy, is this you or one of your ghost riders? Ammendment 10 put an end to your “meteoric” rise. Unless you plan to run for office, you have reached your zenith toadie boy.

Unregistered
    Freddy, is this you or one of your ghost riders? Ammendment 10 put an end to your “meteoric” rise. Unless you plan to run for office, you have reached your zenith toadie boy.
    Troll Freddy will be the director next year or early 2020 shefiff election will be nov 2024 effective jan 2025 he will have at least 4 years as the man thats more than loftus patterson and probably perez

Unregistered
    Ooo I'm sorry. I forgot that the political game is a new thing that has never existed before. It's a new development attributed to the Democrats and millennials! Lol. Politics and "that game" have been around for thousands of years, since before ancient Rome and Greece. It's not some new thing that ruined this department. Every person who has ever risen to any position of power has been a player in the political game. Unless you would like to live in some type of utopian communist society where equality of outcome is attempted and failed, that is what will happen in a democracy. I love how you guys whine and complain about the Dems and welfare and people wanting handouts, but also complain about the strong who survived and rose to the top. How did they get there? Affirmative action? Lol. There are hundreds of black and Hispanic officers on this department. The ones that rose, made the right moves at the right time and are there for a reason (not that I'm everyone up there's biggest fan). Maybe if you would've been better or smarter, than you would be there to (most of you on here have had the same amount of time as them to do it). But you are not, and there's a reason for that too. The strong survive, one way or another.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast