+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
 

Thread: Krav maga

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ??? Isn't the ranking's P1-P5 then G1-G5? Expert 5 is a master?? Where do you get this 32*?? Ronald!! read very carefully!!!
    Just say NO to drugs? Which includes glue, paints and thinner..
    he
    Sailor, in the kiryat shmona region of Israel, Krava Maga is most definitely ranked in degrees. Each 8 degrees moves up on on the G scale. So, in theory I will be working on G5, which means should I get you in the Eucalyptus Steam Room at Vic Tanny's, you are kaput.

    Stand down sailor, that's an order.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    he
    Sailor, in the kiryat shmona region of Israel, Krava Maga is most definitely ranked in degrees. Each 8 degrees moves up on on the G scale. So, in theory I will be working on G5, which means should I get you in the Eucalyptus Steam Room at Vic Tanny's, you are kaput.

    Stand down sailor, that's an order.
    Nice try to save, Vic's? Please anywhere but a steam room full of your favorite types of men. NAKED! So, in theory you've been training a real long time? Then, how was it you got the tears knocked out of you? On more then one occasion? Now, I'll admit I'm not a walking, talking BS badazz like you but even old as we both are. I'll still bring tears, AGAIN to your powder puff girl face So, lets just say you'll win and leave it at that. No point in trying to correct a azzhole. Now, turn your computer off and go back and watch some more power rangers and paw patrol.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice try to save, Vic's? Please anywhere but a steam room full of your favorite types of men. NAKED! So, in theory you've been training a real long time? Then, how was it you got the tears knocked out of you? On more then one occasion? Now, I'll admit I'm not a walking, talking BS badazz like you but even old as we both are. I'll still bring tears, AGAIN to your powder puff girl face So, lets just say you'll win and leave it at that. No point in trying to correct a azzhole. Now, turn your computer off and go back and watch some more power rangers and paw patrol.
    paw patrol....that is so cute, how do you know about that?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqXq7XKQsfM

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    This guys full of shit you never served you are disrespecting the military. False valor

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Florida MMA Awards - Attend! 2/24/19 $20bucks


  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guys full of shit you never served you are disrespecting the military. False valor
    Sailor, Santa Lube is going to set you straight again. You illiterate Miami High Bozo, the word is GUY'S (GUY IS). You are one pathetic fool. Dustbowl, turd. I am waiting.

    Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, Santa Lube is going to set you straight again. You illiterate Miami High Bozo, the word is GUY'S (GUY IS). You are one pathetic fool. Dustbowl, turd. I am waiting.

    Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
    Let it snow?? In Miami, that cocaine and I think, you had you nose buried in it up to your azz, cause your one stupid azzhole! All you do is lie and belittle others. That's all you'll be remembered as. Why, the dustbowl? Trying to win back a little of your honor? When you ran like the little queen, b!tch you are. Ron, sooner or later we all meet the one that will and can kick our azz. You did meet a lot of those type of people over the years. I guess on the internet, you can be super girl? Yet, in real life!! All you did was lie, cry and complained, about everything..

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    you guys were no help....I found a temp joint Fight Club 120 NE 20th come find me pussies

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you guys were no help....I found a temp joint Fight Club 120 NE 20th come find me pussies
    Sailor, you don't want me to come find you!! If I do, you'll be crying for mothers milk!!!

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    And you'll be pissing in your wheaties
    Bring it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •