Worst Chief I have ever seen speak at a rollcall

Unregistered

Worst Chief I have ever seen speak at a rollcall

What an embarrassment. And he doesn’t even tell us that he supports the officer. He was more concerned about what is written in Leo Affairs.

It’s time to retire and let us heal Chief. I hope you read this.

#whitiesforwayne

Unregistered
    Been here 30 years and I have never seen a worse Chief. He truly doesn’t get it.

Que pena caballo.

Unregistered
    Lies the chief told a roll call:

In my four and a half years I have dispensed discipline fairly

I haven’t moved anyone that didn’t asked to be moved

I do not render judgment until all the facts are in

It’s about utilizing our resources appropriately

And everything else every time his lips moved. All he did was stir the crap even more. What a waste of time. Goes to show all this “goodwill” and “facetime” with the troops at QMR has gotten you nowhere. You are tuned out the moment you walk in the room. Oates is spoiled milk, past his expiration date.

Unregistered
    He looked annoyed, no commmad presence and fiotbon the chair. Thank goodness Dan isn’t a salesperson. He would be bankrupt in a month.

We need Wayne now.

Unregistered
    If that rollcall would had been an assessment center exam for chief Dan would have failed.

Unregistered
    “I’ve been doing this for 18 years! How dare you say I’m a failure!!!!!......”

No you are a puppet. Levine’s puppet for his political agenda. We see how well that turned out. He can buy the Beach but he can’t buy Florida. And now you are stuck without a future. Good thing Gelber is a gentleman and isn’t kicking you out right away. Guess he’s letting things settle before they put Jimmy on notice.

Unregistered
    If any of you really think we are ever going back to the days of chiefs like Donnie you are living a fairy tale. Welcome to modern policing where the citizen is always right.