Pinellas county sheriff robert gualtieri in the news again for being a failure - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha, ha, most of the deputies hate his guts and the command staff kisses his butt and tolerates him only because they like their cushy spots and the money. The voters are becoming aware of Bob's scandals and coverups, all they need is a credible opponent to vote for.
    Yeah “credible” opponent. Which means James is out hahahahaha

Unregistered
    Doubt it. The overwhelming majority of the residents in this county support him and so do the majority of the good employees who work for him. The only ones who dislike him are the malcontents.
    You are now confusing good employees who actually like Bob. The residents are pursuaded by bias media outlets that could care less about Bobs failures but will vote republican no matter what. Appointments and padding resumes is what these dipshits have mastered. It make it seem like they are quailified for the job. God help us all.

Unregistered
    Yeah “credible” opponent. Which means James is out hahahahaha

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...106-story.html

If you are banking on voters dismissing James, take a look at this Orange County election. Arrested 13 times, no law enforcement experience and pending charges during election. Still got over 40% of the vote and the former Orlando police chief with tons of experience that won only got 45.5%. That's a only a 5.5% lead. With James offering many things that Pinellas voters are going to like that this Sheriff in Orange county did not, James losing the election is far from certain.

Unregistered
    Funny anyone who post's, a negative comment about super Bob, is James. All any Sheriff cares about is reelection to office. Not, you, I or anyone else that may bring into light, anything negative over something at PCSO. Bob has shown ME, that he is not uniform, in his punishment, toward his employee's. Now, before all you Bob wanna-be's say what happen did you get a rip and your mad over it. NO, I haven't! I just see and hear the same as all of you. Yet, some believe that if they kiss enough azz, that get a free past. No one elected to office will please all of his or her employee's. You just need to do better then the last Sheriff! Be fair, to all and have your own mind, when you read the investigation done on one of your employee's, cause let's face it. They will write what you want to read.

Unregistered
    https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...106-story.html

If you are banking on voters dismissing James, take a look at this Orange County election. Arrested 13 times, no law enforcement experience and pending charges during election. Still got over 40% of the vote and the former Orlando police chief with tons of experience that won only got 45.5%. That's a only a 5.5% lead. With James offering many things that Pinellas voters are going to like that this Sheriff in Orange county did not, James losing the election is far from certain.
    Yeah and that’s not a good thing. It just shows you how fukked up the people are over there. Which is why cops are leaving that area in droves because that whole county is becoming a big dump. Very different than our county which means James is screwed.

Unregistered
    Yeah and that’s not a good thing. It just shows you how fukked up the people are over there. Which is why cops are leaving that area in droves because that whole county is becoming a big dump. Very different than our county which means James is screwed.
    The voters are different here than in Orange county? They are smarter here? LMAO

Unregistered
    The only real candidate Gualtieri ever faced was Rice but TBT undermined his candidacy and favored Gualtieri, handing him the victory on a silver platter. If a viable candidate runs as a Democrat (not some of the morons like Pound or James) then TBT will take his side and Gualtieri will lose. Pinellas county is leaning Democrat anyway. Can't wait so see it, I will even donate money and volunteer to put up campaign signs just to see Gualtieri lose.

Unregistered
    The only real candidate Gualtieri ever faced was Rice but TBT undermined his candidacy and favored Gualtieri, handing him the victory on a silver platter. If a viable candidate runs as a Democrat (not some of the morons like Pound or James) then TBT will take his side and Gualtieri will lose. Pinellas county is leaning Democrat anyway. Can't wait so see it, I will even donate money and volunteer to put up campaign signs just to see Gualtieri lose.
    I wonder what would happen if James ran as a Democrat?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12