Next step
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next step

Unregistered

Next step

I was at the job fair on Friday, December 7th and was wondering when I should expect a call about the psychological and the polygraph. I know they are in a hurry to hire because they want almost 300 more officers so I was hoping they would speed up the process and start calling applicants quickly. They need to get new hires in to the academy asap because between academy time and ride along time August is gonna be here soon. Anybody have any idea on when they will start to call people?

Unregistered
    If you passed the interview and physical agility test, you should hear something within the next 2-3 weeks.

Unregistered
    I was in the process before the job fair. I took my poly like 4 days ago. How long before I hear anything back? During the poly the examiner didn't probe at all or try to interrogate me. Just had me go through the questions 3 times. Anyone know when the next academy is for school board and how many more candidates they need?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was in the process before the job fair. I took my poly like 4 days ago. How long before I hear anything back? During the poly the examiner didn't probe at all or try to interrogate me. Just had me go through the questions 3 times. Anyone know when the next academy is for school board and how many more candidates they need?
    You will be fine they need about 200 officers just pass everything.

Unregistered

Agility test

How was their PT test? Was it like city of Miami? (1.5 mike run, sit up and push ups?) or like the academy with the mini obstacle course?

Unregistered

Me too

I as well was at the Job Fair and I have not heard anything back. With how quick they mentioned they needed to hire, I was at least expecting an email.

Has anyone else from the Job Fair received any call or email?

Unregistered
    What questions did they ask?

Unregistered
    What questions did they ask?
    Basic interview questions, questions pertaining to the job, and a few scenerio questions

Unregistered
    For the ones who applied and were invited to the job fair, but could not attend that specific date in such a short time notice, are they still in the process?

Unregistered
    Does the hiring process pause during the Christmas break and start again Jan 7th 2019? Or does it continue through the break?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast