Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next step

Unregistered
    Ask your background investigator.

Unregistered

60 new Miami-Dade Schools PD recruits train in Miami Beach

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was at the job fair on Friday, December 7th and was wondering when I should expect a call about the psychological and the polygraph. I know they are in a hurry to hire because they want almost 300 more officers so I was hoping they would speed up the process and start calling applicants quickly. They need to get new hires in to the academy asap because between academy time and ride along time August is gonna be here soon. Anybody have any idea on when they will start to call people?
    Anyone receive any call or emails yet?

Unregistered
    I was at the job fair on Friday, December 7th and was wondering when I should expect a call about the psychological and the polygraph. I know they are in a hurry to hire because they want almost 300 more officers so I was hoping they would speed up the process and start calling applicants quickly. They need to get new hires in to the academy asap because between academy time and ride along time August is gonna be here soon. Anybody have any idea on when they will start to call people?
    I just received an email regarding orientation on Wednesday, and they are asking for everything I already gave to them at the job fair. Not sure what I should bring if I gave them everything at the job fair...

Unregistered
    Went to the job fair and was called last week to have my panel interview. Very simple questions. Know the history of the department. The panel had 6 or 7 questions and that was it. Very easy if you have half a brain. "What makes you think you're the best candidate for this job?" they asked me that at AMC theaters too...

Unregistered

Polygraph

I was in the process before the job fair. I took my poly like 4 days ago. How long before I hear anything back? During the poly the examiner didn't probe at all or try to interrogate me. Just had me go through the questions 3 times. Anyone know when the next academy is for school board and how many more candidates they need?
    I am scheduled to take my poly this week, what questions did they ask you? They asked the same question three times??

Unregistered
    Knock it off with the fake candidate pretending to ask questions.

Unregistered
    How was their PT test? Was it like city of Miami? (1.5 mike run, sit up and push ups?) or like the academy with the mini obstacle course?
    So what is the PT Test?

Unregistered

Haven't Heard Anything

I did my Oral Board April 11 and haven't heard anything...Is this a case of no news is good news or I'm out of the process and will be eventually receiving a letter or an email stating that I will not be proceeding to the next part of the process.

Unregistered

For the School Police it's 1.0 mile not 1.5 mile

It's not that bad...I ran the 4 full laps..but I did notice some people walk and run and still manage to pass it...your qualifying time is according to your age..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12