Tailgating Troopee - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol troop F is a cesspool. Anyone who gets out is better off
    Say the guy who got written up for constantly thinking he was Rambo. Hated by all surrounding agencies, that's why he had to apply 3 counties away for a city PD

Unregistered
    Say the guy who got written up for constantly thinking he was Rambo. Hated by all surrounding agencies, that's why he had to apply 3 counties away for a city PD
    Okay, I'm pretty sure y'all are talking about Elmore. Dudes been gone for a year already and yall are still talking about him like he's the new Catani?! I worked with him for a while and dont have anything negative to say but damn. He's moved on so shouldn't you?

Unregistered
    Okay, I'm pretty sure y'all are talking about Elmore. Dudes been gone for a year already and yall are still talking about him like he's the new Catani?! I worked with him for a while and dont have anything negative to say but damn. He's moved on so shouldn't you?

Then stop coming back here ELMORE. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE AN LEO AFFAIRS WHORE.

Unregistered
    I remember this video from a couple of years back. I never met the guy, maybe hes an ass#/_e maybe not. I dont know, but whoever started this thread I got to say. ..... this is old news, get a hobby!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12