Matt Reyes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Reyes

Unregistered

Matt Reyes

Why does Matt Reyes look down at you when he's talking at you?

The other post was erased.

Unregistered
    Who cares Javi. His our next Fop President and hopefully you are going to jail after the financial audit is done

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares Javi. His our next Fop President and hopefully you are going to jail after the financial audit is done
    Not Javi. Try again. Also it's "he's " short for he is.

Unregistered
    No Matt’s the Vice President the flaming queen Tommy is the president do you even know who you voted for.

Unregistered
    No Matt’s the Vice President the flaming queen Tommy is the president do you even know who you voted for.
    No. Joe told me who to vote for. Now I believe he has sold us out. The PBA will now suffer. I'm voting Joe out.

Unregistered
    No. Joe told me who to vote for. Now I believe he has sold us out. The PBA will now suffer. I'm voting Joe out.
    Joe you will pay for selling us out.

Unregistered
    Matt the rat when are you going to erase this post, and now that your on union when are you going to start helping members and stop planning parties !!

Unregistered
    I called him and Tommy, they told me they weren't representing anyone and to told me to find someone else. This is going to be a long 2 months.

Unregistered
    Cyber stalker Ortiz how do you have time to
    Write so many post?
    That’s right you don’t do much but plot with your gang the next move

Unregistered
    Matt Reyes is John Snow the King behind the mountain and he is coming for King's Landing, we already got fake king Jeffrey Baratheon "Lugo", brace yourselves dragon riders we are coming and with snow and fire we will take the North, we already took the south. The faith of mankind gets stronger for many years to come, peace and prosperity shall rule all the earth. The walkers we will face and the great battle we will win. What said you?!?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast