Third floor "leaders"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Third floor "leaders"

Such hollow words from a group of people from the third floor that are acting like they care for J. The person doing the talking should of been Bronson because he talked with J often and that man has sincere emotion.

Unregistered

Fakeness at it’s best

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Such hollow words from a group of people from the third floor that are acting like they care for J. The person doing the talking should of been Bronson because he talked with J often and that man has sincere emotion.
    For those of you that never knew the man or actually took the time to learn about a police officers job and understand why police do what they do, stop all the boohoos and sending “my condolences” because it really is annoying. I’m sure there were people standing by recording shouting “dios mio” a thousand times rather than help the officer.....

The only time you’re honored is when you’re dead.

Unregistered
    Just a joke. They care nothing about the silver badges. If they did, we wouldn’t be so short. We haven’t had more officers killed by the grace of God. Knit picking BS and then playing this pathetic role when something happens.

Unregistered
    They are a true example of people that forgot from where they once came

Unregistered
    Major Bronson was the only professional standing there at the news conference.

RIP J.

Unregistered

RIP J.
    J was the true meaning of what the THIN BLUE LINE stands for, that so many officers have forgotten about. J didn't care what uniform you were wearing he always had your back. I'm going to miss you brother, Rest in Peace J you left too soon heart broken like motherf@cker. see you on the side my friend, my brother.

Unregistered

RIP J.
    Major Bronson made it a point to come in and talk to all shifts and be a leader...behind his strong front he is heartbroken at the loss of a man he considered a friend... A true professional

Unregistered
    Very few leaders left those that care bout the troops Bronson does

Unregistered
    Daniels cares she visits the troops

Unregistered
    Same level of crap as on the third floor of the PBA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast