Embarrassing Assistant Chief
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Embarrassing Assistant Chief

We want to know what is up with Sal and his Italian sausage?

Unregistered
    Just ask the officers he parties with off duty. I'm sure they know.

Unregistered
    I really think it's time that John takes a Long walk down the road and personally tells the command staff that the game is over and its time to clean out their desks.

Unregistered
    From what I have heard he didn't do anything that the Chief didn't do here and went through them and what he could get.. This place is full of tattletales and cut throats...the girl involved is "not that innocent" as the Britney Spears song goes..It's unbelievable of who gets who here...to get ahead.. Retired, but went through dealing with the crap there and it is still going on I see....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From what I have heard he didn't do anything that the Chief didn't do here and went through them and what he could get.. This place is full of tattletales and cut throats...the girl involved is "not that innocent" as the Britney Spears song goes..It's unbelievable of who gets who here...to get ahead.. Retired, but went through dealing with the crap there and it is still going on I see....
    Drew, you have to be the biggest azzhole this Department ever hired, fired and rehired.

Unregistered
    112.3187 Adverse action against employee for disclosing information of specified nature prohibited

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really think it's time that John takes a Long walk down the road and personally tells the command staff that the game is over and its time to clean out their desks.
    John handpicked the Italian Sausage. He might not be the best person to pick a new command staff.

Unregistered
    I see Long's reasoning behind hiring an outside AC, but it will never work due to a Chief that has already been in office and has been working with his command staff for years. The AC only offset things. However, I can understand hiring a total new Chief that actually has power to change things. That AC was an outsider and wasn't accepted by the command staff and thus the trouble.

Unregistered
    What does that have to do with why he's being investigated?

Unregistered
    Has nothing to do with it all. He is still guilty if he is found wrong. I think the last post was expressing the problems of hiring an outside person...an AC, a middle man, that has no real power and just disrupted the collusion and corruption that has been going on here for years, and Long's attempt to try and fix it. Same Admin. people , just jocking around positions depending who is in charge and moving them around into different positions like a Chess game to make it look different. I hope John Long reads this forum and wises up and fixes stuff there.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast