K.O. Cop

Thread: K.O. Cop

Unregistered

K.O. Cop

Kudos to this officer standing his ground I MEAN LITERALLY STANDING HIS GROUND while this ****y son of a bit*h walked up to him and DID APPEAR to take a bladed stance.

Fyi an officer or any civilian DOES NOT have to wait for an attack to happen. I wouldn’t be surprised if the state drop charges and go after the cop.

Enough is enough. We have to learn in society that cameras and being a “minority” IS NOT gonna save you from a self defense reaction when you try to step up to someone.

Dude is a grown man and he thought he was gonna get away with it. He got what he didn’t expect because there are trained officers that will defend themselves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kudos to this officer standing his ground I MEAN LITERALLY STANDING HIS GROUND while this ****y son of a bit*h walked up to him and DID APPEAR to take a bladed stance.

Fyi an officer or any civilian DOES NOT have to wait for an attack to happen. I wouldn’t be surprised if the state drop charges and go after the cop.

Enough is enough. We have to learn in society that cameras and being a “minority” IS NOT gonna save you from a self defense reaction when you try to step up to someone.

Dude is a grown man and he thought he was gonna get away with it. He got what he didn’t expect because there are trained officers that will defend themselves.
    Officer Frederick Dominguez is a little pu$$y trying to hide under whistleblower protection watch out for this guy. smh.

Unregistered
    You mad you can't sucker punch an unarmed man? Maybe they should look into you too.

Unregistered
    You mad you can't sucker punch an unarmed man? Maybe they should look into you too.
    Nah I know exactly what to do to an unarmed man. Let’s give credit at least that he never used his tool belt.

You sound like a sheep that has been programmed by the liberals to believe that unarmed=no threat. Have you heard of MMA training? Go meet with those wonderful unarmed men. I know there’s plenty of unarmed black men that train MMA that will gladly make an example out of you.

Unregistered

Why you mad brah?

Officer Frederick Dominguez is a little pu$$y trying to hide under whistleblower protection watch out for this guy. smh.
    Did he lay you out too?

Unregistered
    Why not focus on why he is a whistleblower? I’m sure he is on the side of justice being that he is seeking whistleblower protection. Instead everyone wants to focus on the “poor unarmed grown black man” that decided to push his luck and got what he deserved from the trained response of the officer.

Unregistered

FD trying to cash out

FD didn’t even know the ofc who properly defended himself. He’s requesting whistle blower protection so he can get paid and leave the department with $$$. He doesn’t care about us, as soon as he getS enough stuff against us he’s going to claim hostile work environment and cash out. Guys be safe and smart around him. He’s also recording everything you say to him.

Unregistered
    FD is drowning in troubled waters all by his lonesome with all his issues the job has on him... and to save himself he thinks ratting out every other officer for any wrongdoing he can pin something on will help save him..

He is an embarrassment to the Dept. Stay Far Away from this Rat *******.

Unregistered
    Why wouldn’t bringing up allegations of other people’s crap work? Isn’t that how your almost FOP president “fought the Chief, and really stuck it to him?” Gimme a break you people. Come to work, answer calls, go home, be with family. That’s it!