Parents of Parkland's Dead Children - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bob is empowered by political hacks and should also be given a symbolic no confidence vote.
    Our toothless union is in bed with Gualtieri so that will never happen.

Unregistered
    Our toothless union is in bed with Gualtieri so that will never happen.
    I'll first the motion on a vote of no confidence for Bob, can I get a second.

Unregistered
    I'll first the motion on a vote of no confidence for Bob, can I get a second.
    A second and a few thousand more!

Unregistered

Well Said.

Gualtieri covered up for Israel in order to prevent him from being removed from office and to save his political career. Lies and coverups are Gualtieri's main area of expertise. He is very comfortable and smooth with deception when it suits his political career. Gualtieri served his boss Scott by not putting him in the position of having to remove Israel from office had Gualtieri found Israel responsible for the incompetence and bad policy, which were contributing factors in the Parkland school massacre. So the question is what is worse, Israel's incompetence which led to more Parkland deaths or Gualtieri's intentional coverup for Israel? According to the General Orders, lies in order to cover up a serious violation are punishable by termination. If Gualtieri is of the highest integrity as he claims to be why is he still sheriff?

Bob's incompetence, hypocrisy, and double standards are sickening to watch. He is Scott's Puppet. Auditioning whenever there's a chance to try and make the public believe more lies. He's not good at it. In fact, he sucks. Was he ever a decent human being? Sometimes he seems to struggle with his...conscience.

Unregistered
    A second and a few thousand more!
    Let's make sure Bob Gualtieri does not get elected in 2020. For ANY public office.

Unregistered
    Let's make sure Bob Gualtieri does not get elected in 2020. For ANY public office.
    The Sherriff will win by at least 80% of the vote in 2020. GUARANTEED!! GFYS James.

Unregistered
    The Sherriff will win by at least 80% of the vote in 2020. GUARANTEED!! GFYS James.
    If he does the system is broke and bring back the 8 year term limits. Bob should be getting a vote of no confidence. Oh Mod I'm not James and there goes Bobs camp trying to downplay the real dislike of Bob from those inside the department. Bob and his crew can media shop the editors of certain news outlets but some won't endorse him. I hope most of them will realize that he talks a good game to the public but can't and shouldn't be the Sheriff. This never would have happened without dirty Scotts appointment and Latvala's money drop. Will some ex commander please run against him and expose his BS to the public. You can start with the SYG case and his pursuit policy failure.

Unregistered
    If he does the system is broke and bring back the 8 year term limits. Bob should be getting a vote of no confidence. Oh Mod I'm not James and there goes Bobs camp trying to downplay the real dislike of Bob from those inside the department. Bob and his crew can media shop the editors of certain news outlets but some won't endorse him. I hope most of them will realize that he talks a good game to the public but can't and shouldn't be the Sheriff. This never would have happened without dirty Scotts appointment and Latvala's money drop. Will some ex commander please run against him and expose his BS to the public. You can start with the SYG case and his pursuit policy failure.
    Not to mention he just pissed off everybody that's a parent by letting Israel off the hook. Two incompetent morons looking out for each other, Gualtieri and Israel.

Unregistered
    If a serious candidate with the right experience and background runs against Gualtieri there is a good chance he may win. Gualtieri has destroyed his own political career so he is ripe for mandatory retirement. He does not belong in any public office because he has disgraced himself and has been an embarrassment to the law enforcement community.

Unregistered
    If a serious candidate with the right experience and background runs against Gualtieri there is a good chance he may win. Gualtieri has destroyed his own political career so he is ripe for mandatory retirement. He does not belong in any public office because he has disgraced himself and has been an embarrassment to the law enforcement community.
    I think you underestimate the community dissatisfaction with the police industry in general.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast