Parents of Parkland's Dead Children - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If a serious candidate with the right experience and background runs against Gualtieri there is a good chance he may win. Gualtieri has destroyed his own political career so he is ripe for mandatory retirement. He does not belong in any public office because he has disgraced himself and has been an embarrassment to the law enforcement community.
    So what you are saying is that the Sheriff is a cop and not a pandering politician and calls it the way it is and not the the way some people with big mouths like you want it to hear it. If he pandered then he would have good political career is what you are saying. You are full of shitz. The Sheriff will always have a good political career because he does not pander like you do to the naysayer crowd. It’s pathetic that the few people posting on here have such a F-uped view of things and talk such crap that they know zilch about. I guess it really does not matter cause the only people that regularly read this crap sheet and McLyans FB page the same few idiots that actually think they mean anything. This nonsense reminds me of Randal Jones and Pik bithching nonstop about Coats and Coats beat them both by like 90% of the vote. You PCSO disgruntleds and hate filled jealous morons are irrelevant.

Unregistered
    So what you are saying is that the Sheriff is a cop and not a pandering politician and calls it the way it is and not the the way some people with big mouths like you want it to hear it. If he pandered then he would have good political career is what you are saying. You are full of shitz. The Sheriff will always have a good political career because he does not pander like you do to the naysayer crowd. It’s pathetic that the few people posting on here have such a F-uped view of things and talk such crap that they know zilch about. I guess it really does not matter cause the only people that regularly read this crap sheet and McLyans FB page the same few idiots that actually think they mean anything. This nonsense reminds me of Randal Jones and Pik bithching nonstop about Coats and Coats beat them both by like 90% of the vote. You PCSO disgruntleds and hate filled jealous morons are irrelevant.
    The judge has spoken. Now all you lowlifes get back in the pit and keep making those bricks, while the judge drinks at those Christmas parties and drives on our roads.

Unregistered
    I have personally experienced Bob's vitriolic hatred and unprofessional behavior so that is the reason for my negative comments. Plus he does not back up his deputies. He might back up his command staff to a point but not his deputies. They are political pawns, expendable if they can make him look good in the media. He runs this place like a mafia godfather.

As for Bob's political career, that's all that matters to him. He was never a LEO, he's just a lying politician like many others, with lawyer training. It's a joke when he considers himself a LEO, an office clerk maybe. He is slowly but surely destroying his own political career with his stupidity and that's fine with me. Can hardly wait until he is replaced by an outsider who will clean out this agency.

Unregistered
    I'd pay good money to get your IP address. I would say with 99 percent certainly you are directly related to Bob and are as ****y and arrogant as him. The only people the regularly post on here haaaa. It's you asshole.

Unregistered
    Quoted post deleted for violating Terms of Use.
    Bob is finished! He will never have any other political office, let alone governor. So he'd better hang on to that sheriff job. A sheriff in title only.
    Last edited by Mod 100; 12-16-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Unregistered
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/39721...ign=benshapiro

"After defending Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel for months against Republican criticism over his office's failed handling of the horrific mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the left-leaning Sun Sentinel editorial board published a lengthy editorial Wednesday on "the failed leadership of Broward Sheriff Scott Israel" that explains why they now agree with Gov.-elect Ron DeSantis that Israel must go."

Even some of the liberal media is turning on Sheriff Israel. Hopefully Gov. DeSantis will remove him when he takes over.

Unregistered
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/39721...ign=benshapiro

"After defending Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel for months against Republican criticism over his office's failed handling of the horrific mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the left-leaning Sun Sentinel editorial board published a lengthy editorial Wednesday on "the failed leadership of Broward Sheriff Scott Israel" that explains why they now agree with Gov.-elect Ron DeSantis that Israel must go."

Even some of the liberal media is turning on Sheriff Israel. Hopefully Gov. DeSantis will remove him when he takes over.
    Won't fat Ron have to ask skeletor Rick for his permission.

Unregistered
    Won't fat Ron have to ask skeletor Rick for his permission.
    Let's not forget Bob was appointed by Rick to head up the Parkland shooting. Very similar to his appointment to Sheriff in 2011 and other appointments handed out to his family members.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123