Sarasa should be demoted
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sarasa should be demoted

Lt you should be ashamed of yourself. While the whole district is running to J’s help and to help out, you sit parked burning gas at the station not even moving. You are pathetic human POS and should not be allowed to be working here. You should be demoted for not responding to the scene you are garbage

Unregistered
    this is worse than what angelo did but she will not even get in troubel. this is the same lt who was allowed to keep skipping openings till she got one she wanted.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    this is worse than what angelo did but she will not even get in troubel. this is the same lt who was allowed to keep skipping openings till she got one she wanted.
    Director I know you read this. DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT’S TO LATE

Unregistered
    Lt you should be ashamed of yourself. While the whole district is running to J’s help and to help out, you sit parked burning gas at the station not even moving. You are pathetic human POS and should not be allowed to be working here. You should be demoted for not responding to the scene you are garbage
    ****ing fake vegan coward

Unregistered
    You should be ashamed for posting such, you are the garbage looking out for your own personal interest or vandetas. This post is not the time. If you have anything on the non actions of one then you should call PCB, not post such here. No respect at all. You should demote yourself.

Unregistered
    You should be ashamed for posting such, you are the garbage looking out for your own personal interest or vandetas. This post is not the time. If you have anything on the non actions of one then you should call PCB, not post such here. No respect at all. You should demote yourself.
    Lol I’m an officer so I can’t really demote myseld and yes a lot...A LOT of people have gone to pcb and nothing happens. So you know what, this is a forum I can drop my words down and someone other than my command will listen. So YOU should be ashamed of yourself for trying to violate my constitutional right. I’m actually doing the opposite, I’m looking out for my brothers and sisters against that evil person, who btw didn’t even move to to gelpca downed Officer. I watched her

Unregistered
    Hey bud if you were watching her, then you are no better than her. And ain’t that stalking.

Unregistered
    Hey bud if you were watching her, then you are no better than her. And ain’t that stalking.
    I came to station to get water and ice for the unts actually working so stfu Chris and go kiss more ass

Unregistered
    I came to station to get water and ice for the unts actually working so stfu Chris and go kiss more ass
    You guys are a bunch of whining ass *****es. I can’t belive you’re cops

Unregistered
    Let me give you some advice rookie, Sarasa has always been crazy AF. Let her be, ignore her and do your job. The command staff is scared of her because she has a attorney on retainer. She’s been fired once demoted twice and continues on the same path. She fights with everyone around her who she can’t mind control and the ones she mind controls are losers too. Just do you and let her be. She’s going to retire soon and die of loneliness, she’s miserable because she knows it to

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast