I had not heard about this - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is why corruption exist in police agencies all across the United States, because of cops who bow down for this type of behavior by other officers. First and foremost, the officer who suckered punch the man, needs better training. I have had that happened to me many times where a suspect invades my space and training kicks in. There's no way I am defending this officer's action. The suspect only said "what" to him. What you cannot handle someone getting into your face? Then maybe you should find another line of work. This was wrong in so many levels.

I assure you I wouldn't have ratted out anyone, but once that body cam video gets to the wrong hands of an investigator, I will not lose my job over the actions of another who couldn't control themselves and falsified the police report. I have a family to feed.
    You are the problem that we have now days. Because of pussîes like you we have to endure this political bullshît we deal with. What kind of training do you have that another man gets in your face aggresively and your reaction is not to defend yourself. Get the fûck outta here and i doubt you are a cop. If you are get the fûck outta here and be a pussÿ somewhere else. You are garbage.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is why corruption exist in police agencies all across the United States, because of cops who bow down for this type of behavior by other officers. First and foremost, the officer who suckered punch the man, needs better training. I have had that happened to me many times where a suspect invades my space and training kicks in. There's no way I am defending this officer's action. The suspect only said "what" to him. What you cannot handle someone getting into your face? Then maybe you should find another line of work. This was wrong in so many levels.

I assure you I wouldn't have ratted out anyone, but once that body cam video gets to the wrong hands of an investigator, I will not lose my job over the actions of another who couldn't control themselves and falsified the police report. I have a family to feed.
    I really doubt that you're a cop. If you are you have no business being one.
    The officer did nothing wrong. A subject took an aggressive stance in his face with his fist balled up. That right there is enough for the subject to get tazed. He was too close to the Officer so he took a blow to the face. He was not going to let the subject strike him first. End of story.

There was no cover up as everything was documented by the officer. The officer who leaked the video wasn't even there and was in no way shape or form affected by this officers actions. He has other issues and this is his way out of getting our of the trouble that he is in for something else and hiding under the whistleblower act. He's a coward and has no business being a police officer.

Unregistered
    I can see there's still a lot of trash to be picked up at MBPD. Thank God for honest cops.

Unregistered
    Well Chief now is your moment to do the right thing support the officer and show us you have his back for doing his job. Police work is not pretty but when the officer is right no matter how bad it may look to the public he is right. Chief this guy is the same type of guy you and the command staff have been begging us to get off your beloved Ocean Dr and clean it up. If you hang this officer out to dry your officers will never trust you to have their backs and Ocean Dr will continue its ghetto down turn with zero police enforcement. And by the way tell your friends in the media that you love so much Who is the main problem on Ocean Dr and why regular people stopped going there. The video says it all about the quality of people on ocean dr just hanging out. You created this chief now fix it all by yourself.

Unregistered

Spot on

^^^100%^^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12