I had not heard about this
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

I had not heard about this

Unregistered

Unregistered
    What happened to Miami Beach Police? I use to work the memorial holidays and watched you guys take care of each other and other cops from other departments. Cops don't have to be attacked to fight back, once a suspect makes an aggressive move or invades your security space you are allowed to defend yourself. But to have another cop make this a big deal is sad.

MDPD strong

Unregistered
    This is the lowest of the low for the MBPD. For another Officer to rat out a fellow Officer for no reason. Especially when it is clear the subject was the aggresor. Getting in an officers face with that aggression and clinched fist is enough to get tazed, so getting in a facial flow is a correct reactive response What was he supposed to do wait to get punched?

Officer FD has never been a real Officer. Since day one he has been disgruntled. Lazy. Doesn't backup others ....a milker...a piece of crap for an officer....and now a rat...etc....

He will probably get rewarded with a nice closet job away from everyone now. While other good Officers who deserve that spot will get crapped on.

This place has changed, is changing, and it will get worse.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the lowest of the low for the MBPD. For another Officer to rat out a fellow Officer for no reason. Especially when it is clear the subject was the aggresor. Getting in an officers face with that aggression and clinched fist is enough to get tazed, so getting in a facial blow is a correct reactive response What was he supposed to do wait to get punched?

Officer FD has never been a real Officer. Since day one he has been disgruntled. Lazy. Doesn't backup others ....a milker...a piece of crap for an officer....and now a rat...etc....

He will probably get rewarded with a nice closet job away from everyone now. While other good Officers who deserve that spot will get crapped on.

This place has changed, is changing, and it will get worse.

Unregistered
    This is why corruption exist in police agencies all across the United States, because of cops who bow down for this type of behavior by other officers. First and foremost, the officer who suckered punch the man, needs better training. I have had that happened to me many times where a suspect invades my space and training kicks in. There's no way I am defending this officer's action. The suspect only said "what" to him. What you cannot handle someone getting into your face? Then maybe you should find another line of work. This was wrong in so many levels.

I assure you I wouldn't have ratted out anyone, but once that body cam video gets to the wrong hands of an investigator, I will not lose my job over the actions of another who couldn't control themselves and falsified the police report. I have a family to feed.

Unregistered
    He didn't film it, but rather received the footage as a 3rd party and then decided to seek whistleblower protection. Wow. Chota!!!!

Unregistered
    Hey the poster that thinks Dominguez was wrong, please get another job, policing is not for you! And please don't show up to my calls, i have enough to worry about.

Unregistered
    He should have worked for Hialeah PD. There you can kidnap minors and play with your pecker in front of them with no consequences.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He should have worked for Hialeah PD. There you can kidnap minors and play with your pecker in front of them with no consequences.
    Blame your own problems on BEACH born cops. It’s this department that condones and forgives the people that have other officers invitigated. It’s ridiculous ... Serrano, Cosner , Dominguez. This behavior is tolerated because the Chief has entertained their BS complaints. I’ve been a cop over 20 years. Had this happened back then these officers would have been looking for other jobs.
    Divide and Conquer is the MBPD way. Brotherhood is a word of the past and lost its meaning a long time ago. This profession is not what it used to be and neither are the people.
    Very sad what this department has become. Morale is below sea level , just disgusting what we are seeing.
    The Chief for once should make a statement on behalf of this officer by backing him because what he did was justified. Just because the weak ass cops we have out there now wouldn’t of done it doean’t Mean it was wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast