Marano out at PBA!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And there is the problem. The PBA backs the sheriff without ever asking what the BSO membership wants....I know because I'm a PBA member and have never been asked. With that said, unless it's an anonymous ballot I would never vote. Why you ask, great question, because I DON'T trust the PBA not to tell the administration how I voted. So technically the PBA has no honor or dignity, however they do have loyalty......the the BSO administration, just not the membership.
    If you don’t trust the pba then why haven’t you left? You’re so full of poo. Thanks for the comment iupa sheep

Unregistered
    If you don’t trust the pba then why haven’t you left? You’re so full of poo. Thanks for the comment iupa sheep
    He won’t answer. Must be at an iupa meeting or working a detail at the port.

Unregistered
    He won’t answer. Must be at an iupa meeting or working a detail at the port.
    I didn't answer because I was out with my family and didn't realize you were going to miss me so much. But more than happy to answer now. I'm still a member because like many others I'm sure, I've been to lazy to go cancel and then deal with setting up AFLAC again. I don't come to Broward unless I'm working. As I am not currently an IUPA member, that may change soon, as well as my membership with the PBA. After all the PBA isn't our current bargaining unit.

As for the new PBA President, that's a start but not the end all be all. Actions speak louder than words. Don't think just because you have a new President BSO will come running back like sheep, as you like to say. If the new President is smart, he will make positive changes within the PBA before seeking a PERC. If he tries a PERC now and loses he looks bad. I wouldn't expect a PERC until towards the end of the next contract.

Just my thoughts and I hope I answered your question.

Unregistered
    I didn't answer because I was out with my family and didn't realize you were going to miss me so much. But more than happy to answer now. I'm still a member because like many others I'm sure, I've been to lazy to go cancel and then deal with setting up AFLAC again. I don't come to Broward unless I'm working. As I am not currently an IUPA member, that may change soon, as well as my membership with the PBA. After all the PBA isn't our current bargaining unit.

As for the new PBA President, that's a start but not the end all be all. Actions speak louder than words. Don't think just because you have a new President BSO will come running back like sheep, as you like to say. If the new President is smart, he will make positive changes within the PBA before seeking a PERC. If he tries a PERC now and loses he looks bad. I wouldn't expect a PERC until towards the end of the next contract.

Just my thoughts and I hope I answered your question.
    Thanks for the clarity! You are so brilliant. You aren’t a member.... jeffy poo

Unregistered
    Thanks for the clarity! You are so brilliant. You aren’t a member.... jeffy poo
    Look, don't hate because I say what everybody thinks. Unfortunately the truth hurts sometimes! And sorry.....not Jeffy Poo

Unregistered
    How did the recent PBA meeting go? Did Marano whine and demand a recount?

Unregistered

mr

thank God. has morono slammed into a concrete wall going 120 mph without a seatbelt yet? that would be even better news. the guy is the fattest snake alive. with no soul. **** that guy sideways with a sledgehammer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12