Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Hard Work" it takes to get elected twice:

1) Exploit the poor and LGBTQ in the media

2) Stop arresting juveniles

3) Create false crime statistics

4) Lie and Manipulate

5) Speak in platitudes using irrelevant analogies and silly riddles that the uneducated can't figure out.

6) Reinforce BLM agenda and devalue employees

Yep. That sounds like a lot of hard work.
    You still won’t do it, I know I couldn’t. I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not. You can post on an anonymous site, you are someone to look up to.

Unregistered
    That is what makes this job fun.

Unregistered
    Didn't see that coming. Just watched and Gualtieri said the investigation "found no reason to remove Sheriff Israel." He said there was nothing they found that "even came close" to removable conduct by Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3dvfR_GcY

Guess they really didn't look because it's out there. Just follow the timeline of the videos.

Unregistered

Guess they really didn't look because it's out there. Just follow the timeline of the videos.
    And what are we exactly looking for?

Unregistered

The Sheriff is a blatant lier!!! Peterson advised shots fired multiple times!!!

Why in the hell would everyone be responding to MSD in that fashion, if an active shooter wasn’t present???

Not to mention, responding officers rescued at least one victim with a shot to a leg!!!

The Sheriff is a very sick and bad person to lie in this fashion!

Unregistered

Why in the hell would everyone be responding to MSD in that fashion, if an active shooter wasn’t present???

Not to mention, responding officers rescued at least one victim with a shot to a leg!!!

So being a liar is a good enough reason to remove him from office. I guess we should remove every politician.

Unregistered
    So being a liar is a good enough reason to remove him from office. I guess we should remove every politician.

Does the term “public trust” mean anything to you or your buddies on the 5th floor?

Remove this cancer!!!

Unregistered
    Well yeah, 17 people are dead...dont you get it?

Unregistered

If you were a LEO, you'd know "shots fired" and "active shooter" not the same thing. We hear "shots fired" all the time on a Saturday night in Pompano. Not the same as active shooter.

Unregistered
    If you were a LEO, you'd know "shots fired" and "active shooter" not the same thing. We hear "shots fired" all the time on a Saturday night in Pompano. Not the same as active shooter.

And the kid that was shot in the leg, was an actor??

Deputies puting on vests, loading ar15s and hiding behind cars was simply for shots fired???

Your playing semantics, let me know how that works out for you in civil court!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast