Great Promotions

Unregistered

Great Promotions

Finally a Sheriff that is pushing politics to the side and promoting great people for their hard work and dedication. You have my vote!

Unregistered
    I heard Tice to Sergeant and Mallard to Captain, any others? Both good choices

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Finally a Sheriff that is pushing politics to the side and promoting great people for their hard work and dedication. You have my vote!
    I agree, they are very good promotions but damn, we don't have any deputies left. STOP with the promotions and help the front line guys out by filling the zones. Geesh, we are so top heavy. Another Captain, holy mackerel!!!

Unregistered
    Mallard, Tice, Mazzotta, Rawlins, Bettelli

Unregistered
    Good picks and deserving.

Unregistered
    I know the deputies starting pay was bumped up to 42, Sergeants to 55k, what ever happend to word that admin was going to continue to bump Lt's and Capt starting pay? We haven't forgot, as the ranks close in with one another what's the incentive?

Unregistered
    I know the deputies starting pay was bumped up to 42, Sergeants to 55k, what ever happend to word that admin was going to continue to bump Lt's and Capt starting pay? We haven't forgot, as the ranks close in with one another what's the incentive?
    It's called pay compression.

Happens whenever piss poor planning and management occurs.

As usual.

Unregistered
    It's called pay compression.

Happens whenever piss poor planning and management occurs.

As usual.
    More like when piss poor planning and NO management collide. Gotta take care of my buds. Admin has got it cushy already.

Kid Blast
    What happened to Bettelli?