BSO's Annual Exploit a Poverty Stricken Child Day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

BSO's Annual Exploit a Poverty Stricken Child Day

It's here again. Bring the media to demonstrate the "altruism" of this Sheriff. Be sure to get close ups with a child who is being used and exploited for campaign objectives.

This in NOT charity; It's the disgusting practice of soulless participants. Shame on you.

"Gifts" are given without recognition.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's here again. Bring the media to demonstrate the "altruism" of this Sheriff. Be sure to get close ups with a child who is being used and exploited for campaign objectives.

This in NOT charity; It's the disgusting practice of soulless participants. Shame on you.

I wholeheartedely agree !!!!!!

Unregistered
    Give a kid a $100 gift card and go the hell away. Funny that its some of the bible thumpers of the agency who go on this trip. Read the bible. Giving is not reciprocal.

Turkeys, bikes, ice cream, shopping trips. Hopefully our next Sheriff will be elected and retained on merit, values , leadership and performance. Pathetic that this administration has nothing else to offer the poor than free stuff and a promise to many poor children that at age 18 they will be housed in county jail and later in prison because a self serving administration neglected their duty to arrest juveniles and taught these kids that there are no consequences for crime. Even a white kid, a known danger, Cruz, FIRST incarceration at age 19, not even a trip to JAC in his history. Nice job Sheriff; keep cranking out more criminals $$$$ for the adult system.

Unregistered

Well look on the bright side at least horsey girl won’t be trampling kids with her horsey this year.
    It’s amazing that someone can ride an anauthorized horse and injure a child and recieve no discipline, and other people miss a training class and get written up. Two sets of rules.

Unregistered
    Well look on the bright side at least horsey girl won’t be trampling kids with her horsey this year.
    It’s amazing that someone can ride an anauthorized horse and injure a child and recieve no discipline, and other people miss a training class and get written up. Two sets of rules.
    I wore some stained fruit of the looms and was written up by my Sgt. He inspected me in the dist 5 interview room. I kinda of enjoyed it. Well worth the write up!

Unregistered
    Brother you hit it right on the nail. But it’s not just SO. It’s a lot of other departments that do this. Perfect example is Miami Gardens, they post pics on there official Facebook and Instagram showing there command staff giving away kids free stuff and free car wash to these poverty stricken parents. There basically saying “ hey look at me I’m doing good things, I care”. But in reality there shootings homicides, double homicides robbery gang drug rips. BSO is doing the same and command staff has there head so far up there ass they don’t realize gang wars are happening in D1, pompano lauderhill. This is the new culture of police work. “Scared of real police work and all about liability”. Oh let’s not forget they issue civil citations for misdemeanors now to adults.

Unregistered
    Give a kid a $100 gift card and go the hell away. Funny that its some of the bible thumpers of the agency who go on this trip. Read the bible. Giving is not reciprocal.

Turkeys, bikes, ice cream, shopping trips. Hopefully our next Sheriff will be elected and retained on merit, values , leadership and performance. Pathetic that this administration has nothing else to offer the poor than free stuff and a promise to many poor children that at age 18 they will be housed in county jail and later in prison because a self serving administration neglected their duty to arrest juveniles and taught these kids that there are no consequences for crime. Even a white kid, a known danger, Cruz, FIRST incarceration at age 19, not even a trip to JAC in his history. Nice job Sheriff; keep cranking out more criminals $$$$ for the adult system.
    Here's a bike. Tell your mamma to vote for me.

Unregistered
    Here's a bike. Tell your mamma to vote for me.
    It worked the first 2 times azz hole

Unregistered
    Didn't she trample kids with her horse at the Parkland Farmer's Market?

Unregistered
    Brother you hit it right on the nail. But it’s not just SO. It’s a lot of other departments that do this. Perfect example is Miami Gardens, they post pics on there official Facebook and Instagram showing there command staff giving away kids free stuff and free car wash to these poverty stricken parents. There basically saying “ hey look at me I’m doing good things, I care”. But in reality there shootings homicides, double homicides robbery gang drug rips. BSO is doing the same and command staff has there head so far up there ass they don’t realize gang wars are happening in D1, pompano lauderhill. This is the new culture of police work. “Scared of real police work and all about liability”. Oh let’s not forget they issue civil citations for misdemeanors now to adults.
    That hefty old blonde was knocking kids over to get in front of the camera. "We're doing this for the children..." Yeah..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast