Major S(for stupidity) Smith
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Major S(for stupidity) Smith

During a possible airplane crash on US 27 , Major Smith ask if any vehicles have crashed and asking for injuries to the occupants of the vehicles .

Our city should be embarrassed in promoting a useless , good for nothing person . I apologize the Chief knows what she is good for . Way to move up due to color, uselessness and behind the doors shenanigans.

Welcome to The Miramar Police Department !

Soon she will be our Assistant Chief ... just as useful as a bag of rocks .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    During a possible airplane crash on US 27 , Major Smith ask if any vehicles have crashed and asking for injuries to the occupants of the vehicles .

Our city should be embarrassed in promoting a useless , good for nothing person . I apologize the Chief knows what she is good for . Way to move up due to color, uselessness and behind the doors shenanigans.

Welcome to The Miramar Police Department !

Soon she will be our Assistant Chief ... just as useful as a bag of rocks .
    WOW! You are a piece or work! Talk about clueless as to what you are talking about and alleging. Are you another one of those that didn't get promoted because they did not study or were in trouble for screwing off? Before you make false and slanderous statements you had better verify your facts. Stupidity and Ignorance is not a virtue.

Unregistered
    WOW! You are a piece or work! Talk about clueless as to what you are talking about and alleging. Are you another one of those that didn't get promoted because they did not study or were in trouble for screwing off? Before you make false and slanderous statements you had better verify your facts. Stupidity and Ignorance is not a virtue.
    Well said Shalida

Unregistered
    Well said Shalida
    I have to agree with the one poster "Stupidity and Ignorance is not a virtue" Major Smith would not stoop to your level and post on this page.

Unregistered
    I have to agree with the one poster "Stupidity and Ignorance is not a virtue" Major Smith would not stoop to your level and post on this page.
    To me it seems as if you have her followers and cronies attention.

My apologies in advance , I must agree with the first initial post . She did sound clueless the particular morning he was refering to. But then again when does she ever sound as if she knows what she is doing ? Ohh well they promote from their inner circle .

Also by putting someone down by using a partial quote of a speech from President Obama ( His Speech stated “ In politics and in life , ignorance is not a virtue “ ) but you ruin the greats words by becoming ignorant yourself by adding the word “ stupidity “ .

So take your misguided education in a false attempt to make a point and keep quiet. At the end seems to me you are the “ stupid “ one .

How about maybe she should stop attempting to act as if she is a true leader when she has never been one . She came before me and thank the heavens I will be leaving before her . Good luck ladies and gentlemen, we are run by favors not by leadership.

Unregistered
    To me it seems as if you have her followers and cronies attention.

My apologies in advance , I must agree with the first initial post . She did sound clueless the particular morning he was refering to. But then again when does she ever sound as if she knows what she is doing ? Ohh well they promote from their inner circle .

Also by putting someone down by using a partial quote of a speech from President Obama ( His Speech stated “ In politics and in life , ignorance is not a virtue “ ) but you ruin the greats words by becoming ignorant yourself by adding the word “ stupidity “ .

So take your misguided education in a false attempt to make a point and keep quiet. At the end seems to me you are the “ stupid “ one .

How about maybe she should stop attempting to act as if she is a true leader when she has never been one . She came before me and thank the heavens I will be leaving before her . Good luck ladies and gentlemen, we are run by favors not by leadership.
    The final thought is that in the end- it does not matter what cowards hiding in dark throwing stones think. Let that sink in and then move on and DO YOUR JOB!! Lets hope your leaving is before the end of the year!

Unregistered
    The final thought is that in the end- it does not matter what cowards hiding in dark throwing stones think. Let that sink in and then move on and DO YOUR JOB!! Lets hope your leaving is before the end of the year!
    The coward in the dark is behind the door with the sign which says “ Major Smith” .
    Not the same as original person. Should I leave prior to the end of the year also?

Look to your left and right of our department, those are the persons posting . The ones who smile and shake your hand . They are all scared to speak up due to the repercussions from the new regime.

All hail NOBLE !

Unregistered
    Get ‘em Shalida ! While she sits in the dark in her office doing nothing ... Advising people how to do a job she does not know how to do herself.

Unregistered
    The coward in the dark is behind the door with the sign which says “ Major Smith” .
    Not the same as original person. Should I leave prior to the end of the year also?

Look to your left and right of our department, those are the persons posting . The ones who smile and shake your hand . They are all scared to speak up due to the repercussions from the new regime.

All hail NOBLE !
    The coward without a doubt is you for choosing to post this garbage on this site. Man up! That look to the right and left is bs too as you are the one posting multiple times.Oh I know, you will come on and post how thats not me and then you will come back in a few hours and post how you are different person. And should you leave before the end of the year? Yes, please!

Unregistered
    The coward without a doubt is you for choosing to post this garbage on this site. Man up! That look to the right and left is bs too as you are the one posting multiple times.Oh I know, you will come on and post how thats not me and then you will come back in a few hours and post how you are different person. And should you leave before the end of the year? Yes, please!
    P.S: This is me again! If you are so truly unhappy why is it that you are still here? Why? I mean you must be a superstar that any agency would want and would fast track right to Chief, right? I am sure we can help you along that path of greatness that you so feel you deserve and be deprived of here. I'm not joking- I am serious.

What can we do to get you out of here and to an agency that will truly appreciate you and your infinite greatness?

I personally will take comp time and drive your highness to his/her interviews.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast