Colina said IA started an investigation into the midget man aggressive behavior - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up Thugs with badges

First and foremost, these officers the 2 thugs with badges need to be suspended and disciplined. They clearly forgot the meaning of being a "Professional" pushing people and asking for a fight is not what we signed up for. This is clearly an immature act and Colina needs to take action before these two clowns end up killing someone because they think they are still in High School.

If some idiot puts their hand on you, 39 their ass and that's it. Pushing them and asking for a fight will get you nowhere and all you did there was putting your brothers and sisters in blue in danger. You are clearly an idiot, you both are idiots.

Unregistered
    This reflects the department today, imagine if this was a real incident

But the friends and family program is in full affect

Unregistered
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrJPvhel...=19v2x2ltqhsqa

What the hell is this??????? I hope you all have your off duty cameras on. Some of these guys needs to be ROD.
    https://www.instagram.com/sole_lifted/p/BrJPvhelC3n/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you expect when you allow the animals to run loose on the street without collars. You want to be treated and respected like a human being then act like one. Not like a ghetto mute running loose and out of control. Good job boys no matter what the rainbow boy says.
    Get over the rainbow sayings. You got to admit the really short officer has, a big man complex. It was funny to watch, at least for me. One point we all need not to forget, is EVERYONE is filming your actions.

Unregistered
    Get over the rainbow sayings. You got to admit the really short officer has, a big man complex. It was funny to watch, at least for me. One point we all need not to forget, is EVERYONE is filming your actions.
    I don’t mind the rainbow 🌈 jokes cause they whipped your ass. What an embarrassment. Hahaha !!!!

Unregistered
    I don’t mind the rainbow 🌈 jokes cause they whipped your ass. What an embarrassment. Hahaha !!!!
    NP, I'm glad they won.

Unregistered
    Sailor, tell Napoleon he has met his Waterloo! He needs to stand down. If he sits we won't see him.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH

Unregistered
    City of Miami Police Department this is very unprofessional! I understand they have to do their job. But if a cilivan is walking away you have to teach your fellow officers to fall back. This could have ended wrong, even the other officer's knew they was over doing it

Unregistered
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrJPvhel...=19v2x2ltqhsqa

What the hell is this??????? I hope you all have your off duty cameras on. Some of these guys needs to be ROD.
    https://www.instagram.com/sole_lifted/p/BrJPvhelC3n/
    Hey little man stand down your not that stuff nor tall.

Unregistered
    City of Miami Police Department this is very unprofessional! I understand they have to do their job. But if a cilivan is walking away you have to teach your fellow officers to fall back. This could have ended wrong, even the other officer's knew they was over doing it
    Maybe you would like to taste the backside of my PR24 across your knee cap or maybe ride my stun gun loud mouth

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast