https://www.instagram.com/p/BrJPvhel...=19v2x2ltqhsqa

Once again abusing their power.
    What are you guys hiring?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

What do you expect when you allow the animals to run loose on the street without collars. You want to be treated and respected like a human being then act like one. Not like a ghetto mute running loose and out of control. Good job boys no matter what the rainbow boy says.

Unregistered

C'mon now! That's nothing more than an assertive police officer using open hands to guide and remove an undesirable, disruptive subject(s) from the venue. That short officer has more courage and heart than many deriding him on this forum.

Unregistered
    Man I saw the guy walking away and leaving with his hands up. I wonder what is the body camera going to show. I hope it was on boys.

Unregistered
    Two supervisors that had no control of the situation. There were enough officers there to effect several arrest, but instead of forming an skirmish line they looked like the "mob" they were trying to suppress. Asking for 3/15 is ok, but taking control of the mob is paramount for the officer's safety!

Unregistered

What you observed right there is a group of man attempting to control the animals that have no respect for the obedience and civilization of humans. Liberals pussîes like you come here hiding like a coward talking shît. Fűck you y me resingo en el corazon de tu madre puss˙ snowflake.

Unregistered
    What you observed right there is a group of man attempting to control the animals that have no respect for the obedience and civilization of humans. Liberals pussîes like you come here hiding like a coward talking shît. Fűck you y me resingo en el corazon de tu madre puss˙ snowflake.
    Now now here here you are offending the new president elect buddy Danny aka “nurse Betty” aka “body cam” aka “real CIP” Suarez you fool show respect for the mentally challenged snowflake.

Unregistered
    Man I saw the guy walking away and leaving with his hands up. I wonder what is the body camera going to show. I hope it was on boys.
    That's 'cause you were seeing the unfolding disturbance "CON EL OJO DEL CULO . . . MARICONSON!" When we were cops in the Seventies' decade, such malefactor would've been verbal informed he was under arrest, followed by seizing an arm or shoulder to constructively place the offender under arrest. Naturally, the fool would ignore such police order and proceed to batter the arresting officer. Big Mistake! What followed was either a knee to the balls or punch to the solar plexus, either blow was incapacitating to the point, often the raging offender would shit his pants. The problem was who would transport the soiled prisoner to Ward D! We feel sorry for today's police officers. Elected officials, appointed bureaucrats, including command staff, expect you to appease hellions with necessities, it don't work. They will beat the shit out of you and if possible kill you with your own pistol. That's the realities of the street!

Unregistered
    Love listening to all those saying when we were cops. You also had the worse times in this department. Go back in your hole

Unregistered
    I always remember my first FTO saying to put your hands on someone they are going to jail period. You new people have no clue how to police. You guys look like thugs and that little guy you are going to get fired soon.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast