Curious About James and Mod 1
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Curious About James and Mod 1

I’m curious as to why James Mclynas draws such support by Mod 1. We drag all sorts of people through the mud by name and usually it’s allowed. But we just say the last poster was James and we get banned? What the **** is that? Makes me wonder who really runs this joint.

Unregistered
    Maybe it has to do with was said and how it was said. The mod doesn't play favorites. Hey, I admit I made some stupid comments over time and later. Saying that was a emotional respond and uncalled for. But you can't delete any, so try to explain it like a adult, and admit you errors.

Unregistered
    Mod1 stated on another post that he banned James, so how is that showing favoritism?

Unregistered
    That guy lames just hides or changes his IP. It’s obvious he still be coming on here and talking his trash

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m curious as to why James Mclynas draws such support by Mod 1. We drag all sorts of people through the mud by name and usually it’s allowed. But we just say the last poster was James and we get banned? What the **** is that? Makes me wonder who really runs this joint.

I don't know James Mclynas at all. I wouldn't know him if he walked up and punched me in the face. With that said, what I said was, that I was going to stop posters from claiming that all posts that were anti Sheriff were made by James. I went on to say that if James was a bona fide candidate for Sheriff or any other office, posts about him other than the aforementioned ones would be fair game.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    He did run for sheriff last election

Unregistered
    He claims to be running now, look at this FB page. So let the games begin MOD1. It says ‘candidate for sherff in 2020” so guess it can’t be clearer than that. but this is LEO Affairs the place for misfits and disgruntleds. The crap on here is stupid.

Unregistered
    That guy lames just hides or changes his IP. It’s obvious he still be coming on here and talking his trash
    Can you provide even one post that you can prove is James? Or are you just going to continue to james bash everyone who posts anything negative about Bob? Seems a little paranoid to me.

Unregistered
    Well the same handful of people kept accusing everybody of being james and making every single post about him and following it with tons of really ignorant and childish comments. It got real old. I'm glad Mod1 stopped it. Now if he could just stop ALL the ignorant comments. LOL

Unregistered
    That would result in you not posting

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast