Curious About James and Mod 1 - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has a facebook page. Have you thought about sending him a message and asking him? Are you afraid to ask him?
    He has a FB page that has on it screenshots from this very website. Come on, let's have it. And I don't mean more excuses. Pretty please? I guess he's just afraid. He's such a poor little man.

Unregistered
    He has a FB page that has on it screenshots from this very website. Come on, let's have it. And I don't mean more excuses. Pretty please? I guess he's just afraid. He's such a poor little man.

LOL... so then you have been to his FB page. So why didn't you ask him? OOOHHHHHH yes that would mean you would have to expose who you are to get an answer. Cowardice. Is your name Dimundo? LOL

Unregistered
    LOL... so then you have been to his FB page. So why didn't you ask him? OOOHHHHHH yes that would mean you would have to expose who you are to get an answer. Cowardice. Is your name Dimundo? LOL
    Listen, champ. I know the answers to those questions. Public records, FTW -- amirite? And so does James. I'm just ****ing with that clown. Let's see what he says here. Nothing. The answer will be nothing. Not. A. God. Damn. Thing. Why? Because he's weak. And afraid. He's a chump. But, he's running to be our leader. So I want to give him a chance. Maybe he'll prove me wrong. And, if not -- and he's the sad little cuck he knows he is -- then I'll just keep sitting on my treasure trove and it'll be between James and me. Until, well, when I decide it's not.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Wish he would do that - **** YOU!
    A few things:

1. It would never happen, because I learned a long time ago to never let someone else get the first punch in.

2. Why all the animosity towards me? Do you know me?

3. Why hide behind a proxy server? Do you fear me? I wouldn't ban you for what you said. I only ban people for serious or continuous violations of the Terms of Use.

4. Have a terrific day.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    I just ran some quick stats. About 120,000,000 tourists visit Florida each year.

More than half of American adults have tried marijuana at least once in their lives, according to the study by the University of Miami. Nearly 55 million of them, or 22 percent, currently use it - the survey defines "current use" as having used marijuana at least once or twice in the past year. Close to 35 million are what the survey calls "regular users," or people who use marijuana at least once or twice a month.

If 22% of that 120 million current visitors to Florida use pot regularly, you could count on most if not all of them coming to Pinellas County. That would be roughly another 26,000,000 tourists "highly" motivated to come to Pinellas County rather than anywhere else. That means that approximately 21% of all of the people that came to Florida would now be most likely to come here rather than go anywhere else. Currently Pinellas County counts tourists by using Hotel room sales. in 2017 they counted about 5,200,000 rooms booked. If even HALF of that 26,000,000 tourists that use pot decided to come here instead of anywhere else in Florida, that would mean that tourism here would triple. Not double, but triple.
    James, just ran some quick stats. According to a medical study 100% of American adults have taken a shit in their life and 99.99% have taken one in the past week. Close to 320 million are what the survey calls "regular shitters", or people who shit at least twice a month. So, if we just let people shit on the beach they will be "highly" motivated to come to Pinellas County rather than anywhere else. Currently Pinellas County counts shitters by using toilet paper sales. in 2017 they counted about 5,200,000 roles sold. If even HALF of the 320,000,000 tourists that shit regulary decided to come here instead of anywhere else in Florida, that would mean that tourism here would increase by 200,000,000%! All we have to do is let people shit on the beach!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    A few things:

1. It would never happen, because I learned a long time ago to never let someone else get the first punch in.

2. Why all the animosity towards me? Do you know me?

3. Why hide behind a proxy server? Do you fear me? I wouldn't ban you for what you said. I only ban people for serious or continuous violations of the Terms of Use.

4. Have a terrific day.

Mod 1
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Why a deputy would want James to punch Mod1 in the face. Again, it just seems to scream "anger issues" to me. But that's what Bob pays him to do, stir up crap, so I guess he has to earn his paycheck somehow.

Unregistered
    Listen, champ. I know the answers to those questions. Public records, FTW -- amirite? And so does James. I'm just ****ing with that clown. Let's see what he says here. Nothing. The answer will be nothing. Not. A. God. Damn. Thing. Why? Because he's weak. And afraid. He's a chump. But, he's running to be our leader. So I want to give him a chance. Maybe he'll prove me wrong. And, if not -- and he's the sad little cuck he knows he is -- then I'll just keep sitting on my treasure trove and it'll be between James and me. Until, well, when I decide it's not.
    Is all this stupid posting still about his name change? What was his old name and what does it matter?

Unregistered
    Is all this stupid posting still about his name change? What was his old name and what does it matter?
    Kind of like Obama's birth certificate. LOL

Unregistered
    James, just ran some quick stats. According to a medical study 100% of American adults have taken a shit in their life and 99.99% have taken one in the past week. Close to 320 million are what the survey calls "regular shitters", or people who shit at least twice a month. So, if we just let people shit on the beach they will be "highly" motivated to come to Pinellas County rather than anywhere else. Currently Pinellas County counts shitters by using toilet paper sales. in 2017 they counted about 5,200,000 roles sold. If even HALF of the 320,000,000 tourists that shit regulary decided to come here instead of anywhere else in Florida, that would mean that tourism here would increase by 200,000,000%! All we have to do is let people shit on the beach!
    More deputy "logic".

Unregistered
    Come on, James. Tell us all what happened in Georgia. Tell us all about your other family. Waiting.... tick, tock.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast