Curious About James and Mod 1 - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just what we want in this county is to attract all the pot heads from all over the country. No thanks pal, tourism is just fine the way it is
    Well that seems like an easy position for you to take since your paycheck comes from tax theft from the rest of us. However, if you owned a hotel, or restaurant, or a cleaning service or any of the thousands of businesses that literally live or die by how much tourism we get, you may feel differently. If you were a single mother struggling to provide for her two children working as a waitress and nobody is coming in filling up the tables so you might not be able to make rent this month, you might feel differently. Even the county itself thrives or dies by how many people we can get here to spend money. No problem if they want to get drunk though according to you?

Unregistered
    Well then you’re about as much of an idiot as he is. The guy is a lying POS who hates cops.
    Let me see if I can dissect your cop brain "logic". Someone posted that James was supportive of legalizing pot. I read from post he himself made stating that he is not in favor of legalization but instead was clearly stating that he would simply stop all pot enforcement the day he takes office. Those are actually two completely different positions.

So how does any of my pointing out the inaccurate statement about his support of legalization and clarifying what his actual position is have anything to do with me, other than the fact that I can actually read and understand what I read? Accurately stating his position makes me an idiot? How so?

Unregistered
    Who cares what he would do. He will never get elected to anything

Unregistered
    James would spend all his time trying to hump the honeys and using the office to seek vengence on his enemies. He's a clown. And he still has't told us about Georgia and his other family and that name change deal. Come on, James. How about a little transparency for ya?

Unregistered
    Let me see if I can dissect your cop brain "logic". Someone posted that James was supportive of legalizing pot. I read from post he himself made stating that he is not in favor of legalization but instead was clearly stating that he would simply stop all pot enforcement the day he takes office. Those are actually two completely different positions.

So how does any of my pointing out the inaccurate statement about his support of legalization and clarifying what his actual position is have anything to do with me, other than the fact that I can actually read and understand what I read? Accurately stating his position makes me an idiot? How so?
    SMH. You’re right. James Mclynas would stop all “pot enforcement”, not legalize it. He’s still a ****ing lunatic and your an asshole. 🖕🏼

Unregistered
    SMH. You’re right. James Mclynas would stop all “pot enforcement”, not legalize it. He’s still a ****ing lunatic and your an asshole. 🖕🏼
    It is "you're" for the contraction "You are". If you can't keep that straight, then I would suggest that you try not using the contraction and spell out the full "you are" to keep them straight. Showing your lack of education again.

Unregistered
    James would spend all his time trying to hump the honeys and using the office to seek vengence on his enemies. He's a clown. And he still has't told us about Georgia and his other family and that name change deal. Come on, James. How about a little transparency for ya?
    Why don't you actually ask him instead of talking to yourself out here? As an officer, do you post questions for citizens on a police forum and expect them to answer them? Is that the extent of your investigatory ability?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I don't know James Mclynas at all. I wouldn't know him if he walked up and punched me in the face.
    Wish he would do that - **** YOU!

Unregistered
    Why don't you actually ask him instead of talking to yourself out here? As an officer, do you post questions for citizens on a police forum and expect them to answer them? Is that the extent of your investigatory ability?
    Let's all be adults here. He's here. Come on, James. Every time this subject come up you work like a rented mule trying to bury the thread. Come out, come out, where ever you are! Ollie ollie oxenfree! Come on James, bend our ear a bit. What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Embarassed? Or is all that tough guy "police industry" and trashing "Bob" just go one way? Your shit stinks, dude, Why don't you just tell us and get it all off your chest. Come one, man. I thought you were all about transparency?

Unregistered
    Let's all be adults here. He's here. Come on, James. Every time this subject come up you work like a rented mule trying to bury the thread. Come out, come out, where ever you are! Ollie ollie oxenfree! Come on James, bend our ear a bit. What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Embarassed? Or is all that tough guy "police industry" and trashing "Bob" just go one way? Your shit stinks, dude, Why don't you just tell us and get it all off your chest. Come one, man. I thought you were all about transparency?
    He has a facebook page. Have you thought about sending him a message and asking him? Are you afraid to ask him?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast